“A pleasant bit of Greece among all the South American restaurants”

Mykonos Greek Restaurant
Ranked #483 of 4,269 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 15, 2014

In a business area not glamorous inside or out but good solid food and not expensive. Went for lunch and would like to try them for dinner when I could have some Greek wine along with the food

1  Thank Alma K
There are newer reviews for Mykonos Greek Restaurant

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Ate here in 2012 or 2011 for lunch with one co-worker. Put the bill on my credit card with the tip. When I got my credit card statement a couple of weeks later the charge had been increased by $6. Called the credit card company and was told that the tip had been upped. (Let it go, but I never forgot.) Returned with my family in Feb. 2014 for dinner. Paid for the meal with my debit card. You guessed it. They increased the tip again! Different waiters, so I can only guess that everyone is in on this scam. Other posters here have mentioned having the same experience.The food you ask? Average Greek. We usually go to Maria's if they have an open table. Far better.............and honest.

1  Thank Beentheredonewhat
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Mykonos is a very casual place with great food and a relaxing ambiance. It is very inexpensive and frankly, the best Greek meal I have had for that amount of money. I felt like I was in a traditional mom&pop restaurant. The meat tastes great and the seafood fresh. The service could use a some tweaking, as it was a little difficult to get our waitresses attention on a not-so-busy night. But the food made up for it. Definitely recommend it!

2  Thank paola karen m
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I did not like the food in this restaurant. I am Greek and I am perfectly aware of how Greek cuisine should be and taste like, and this is not it. Of course. I do realise that the materials are half the way to success and here in the US, you can not find materials to cook as in the mediterranean, but still I cook my own meals home and they taste better.

Kalamari salad looked like it came from a can, taramosalata mediocre, tzatziki was surprisingly good, retsina wine I though it was expensive since it is one of the cheapest-most popular-consumed greek wines. spinach pie, mediocre, and that was the most frustrating since Greek cuisine is renowned like no else in the worlds for its pies, each region in Greece has its own different pie. Service was friendly and good though.
If you want greek food, do a little research, and you ll come across many restaurants that will make you understand why there are tond of books written about greek cuisine..

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have had a ton of greek food all over the country/world and this was the WORST taramousalata I have ever had - super fishy and the rest of the food was not good either.

1  Thank Heather K

Been to Mykonos Greek Restaurant? Share your experiences!