“Been going for over 15 years”

Shibui Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #940 of 4,389 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Miami
Reviewed June 22, 2014

High quality sushi, reasonably price and excellent service. What more can you ask for? Eat at the bar upstairs for a great treat!! Always great conversation and interaction between the chefs!!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We when there a month ago and we were so happy to try it ! The food was amazing , the service was good and the sushi is probably the best I had in Miami .
However , it needs a bit of renovation but is not the end of the world.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My favorite Japanese restaurant since moving to Miami in 2008 and I have tried very many!
Excellent, deee-licious sushi, great service too.
What more can I say?
I now drive 40 minutes to get there!
Ask for the green tea crème brulee which is not on the menu - it must be the best I've ever had!

1  Thank SandraInColombia
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I can't say much about shibui! The place is great, the waiter/waitresses are great, and the sushi is the best in town! Occasionally i visit this place from time to time for their sushi and sake. this place is clean from top to bottom when i went.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I visited shibui with my husband and daughter after a few years and the place is still as good as ever. Their service is amazing, the waiters are always attentive to your needs and not overly pushy. We ordered the ebi-shumai for appetizer and it's always great. For main course we ordered a few rolls, you will never go wrong with the rolls no matter which one you order. The spicy spider is my favorite. We always like to sit on the second floor loft so we can sit on the floor, however the place is way over due for a renovation. The carpets and table covers are really nasty looking that is the only reason I didn't give this place a five. Highly recommend it just don't sit on the 2nd level.