“For sure it was a big experience ”
Review of The Capital Grille

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: SE 5th Street
Transit: Brickell Avenue
Description: Make it a day to remember. From birthdays and anniversaries to professional milestones, we aim to make every gathering special at The Capital Grille. Open seven days a week, The Capital Grille is best known for its expertly prepared steaks, which are dry-aged in house for 18 to 24 days and then hand-cut by our restaurant's on-premise butcher. The Capital Grille's wine list features more than 350 selections, and its floor-to-ceiling wine kiosk regularly houses 3,500 - 5,000 bottles. Reservations are recommended but not required. For more information, please visit our website. See you soon.
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

The first picture is lobster mac cheese the taste is indescribable we ordered for starter !
Slice file-mignon was the best I've tried in years , ( I'm Brazilian so I know what I'm talking about )
And for end and scallops with mushroom risotto !

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Keylla M
Write a reviewReviews (1,329)

Reviewed September 3, 2016

Capital Grille has some of the best wait staff anywhere! They are very knowledgeable about the food and wine and make sure that you have a great experience. The Capital Grille is known for their steaks and they don't disappoint at all. From the bread baskets to the appetizers to the main meal everything is first rate.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016

Have been there several times. The steaks are cooked to perfection and are the best!Love their creamy spinach. Yes, it's pricy, but is worth every penny!! Service is also excellent.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2016

I went to Capital Grille on a Friday evening to celebrate our anniversary and it was the best! the hostess seated us promptly and got me a black linen napkin since I was wearing a black dress. (nice touch).. the filet I ordered was delicious and very tender. I ordered it medium well, butterfly cut and it was perfect. I'd forgotten how good their food was... but i'll be going back real soon.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Really obsequious wait staff. Overly air conditioned to the extent that you needed to be in a suit or have a jumper to be comfortable. Extremely expensive wine list. Food very disappointing: heavily sauced with garlic and so much salt as to be almost inedible, One course meal well over $100 a head with tap water and one bottle of wine between 3.

Date of visit: August 2016
3  Thank Andrew H

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!