“Best Service Ever!!!”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: SE 5th Street
Transit: Brickell Avenue
Description: Make it a day to remember. From birthdays and anniversaries to professional milestones, we aim to make every gathering special at The Capital Grille. Open seven days a week, The Capital Grille is best known for its expertly prepared steaks, which are dry-aged in house for 18 to 24 days and then hand-cut by our restaurant's on-premise butcher. The Capital Grille's wine list features more than 350 selections, and its floor-to-ceiling wine kiosk regularly houses 3,500 - 5,000 bottles. Reservations are recommended but not required. For more information, please visit our website. See you soon.
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

A group of friends and I had a birthday dinner here. Adrian was amazing! He was very thorough. There was never a question about the menu that stumped him. We had the calamari and truffle fries as an appetizer. Delicious!! For dinner, I had the NY Strip with a side of Lobster Mac and Cheese. My steak was the perfect Medium Well. Others at the table were not so excited about their steak but I can only rate mine. The mac and cheese is so addicting that I ordered some to go! To boot, they prepared a nice birthday dessert for me! :-) If you want to have some of the best top of the line service, please visit!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,329)

Reviewed June 21, 2016

Went to The Capital Grille with great expectations. My son, who had been there before, wanted me to have the perfect dinner. I got a good steak, but his was overdone and inedible. Our waiter should have seen that what he delivered was not what was ordered. We didn't want to spend the time to re-order. The veggies were okay but not up to par with what the restaurant's reputation is. Salads were blah. Lovely setting but someone needs to catch this eatery falls by the wayside.

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Nice view , nice Pieces of meet well cooked, very food Service like all The Premium restaurante in The area.
Average Wine list with good selection of national and foreign wines. Not The Best i have Seen in Miami.
The price IS quite expensive but you expect something like this in such a place

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Best meat in town, only bad service. Not friendly at all. They were in a hurry, he took my plate while I wasn't even ready. apparently he had a bad day.
But I have to admit, great meat!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed June 19, 2016

I have been to the location in Ft Lauderdale and the experience was quite good. This time around at the Miami location on Brickell for my Mothers Birthday and Father's Day. For the most part the meal was good except for the Caesar salad and my steak was terrible. Luckily my mother and my daughters meal were great so that's all I really cared about, but for a $50 steak it was basically not edible. I usually don't complain and again the service was good, I'm just not good with paying good money for bad food. Probably not my first choice next time around.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!