“A special night”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 4,314 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: SE 5th Street
Transit: Brickell Avenue
Description: It’s fitting that the Miami River’s mouth opens wide at this enticing spot. Incomparable steaks dry aged on the premises led Miami Zagat Survey to observe, “a session here closes the deal every time.” You’ll strike gold in the Financial District with any dry aged steak you choose. We’re close to the Performing Arts Center and the Port of Miami. And next to none in incredible foodand service.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

For our 10-year anniversary, we chose this restaurant, and they made our night start out perfectly. Husband had lamb chops, I had the sirloin. Amazing food. Our server was very attentive and also brought out a cheesecake for our anniversary when he heard of it. I can't say anything but greet things. I would go back for sure.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have been there for lunch only. It is a busy place so is parking so my advice is to use valet parking. Go to the elevator and once you get to the restaurant you wll find an upper class restaurant, elegant customers, table ware and waiters. Food, in my case, a stake, was prepared to perfection. They have a good selection of wines and great salads. Costly but it is worth it. Every time I am close to the Capital Grill in Brickell, I go for lunch. Great place for business lunch as well.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing experience! I’ve always wanted to eat at the capital grille in Las Vegas where I reside, however I never got around to it. Meanwhile I booked a vacation to Miami and the hotel I stayed at was within walking distance from this particular restaurant. I booked my reservation on opentable.com for a party of 6. When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly hostess and also the waiter was ready and waiting as well. What excellent service we received from the moment we stepped into this place. Our party was sat quickly which we appreciated due to being STARVED! The food was exceeded all of our expectations! The bread and whipped butter they bring out while you are waiting for your food is amazing! Mostly everyone ordered the same thing which was a citrus glazed salmon along with a well put together chicken dish. I passed on the desert but a person in my party ordered the cheesecake to-go and said it was very good as well. I would recommend this location to anybody who loves great food and even better service! 5-Star review from me

Reviewed May 30, 2013

wonderfull meat and good service.. have never been wrong going there. it was always a great expenrience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a great evening : the meat was cooked to high standards, the side orders were a nice sidedish. They have an excellent wine list. This is for me a classic American steak house with a lot of class.

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!