“Good breakfast”
Review of Cafe Sambal - CLOSED

Cafe Sambal
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: South East 8th Street
Transit: Metrobus stop located across from restaurant.
Hong Kong
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had breakfasts and lunch at this restaurant. I found that the buffet breakfast is more superior than lunch. The selections contained lots of varieties and the qualities were good. the fruits were fresh and the breads and rolls were of Mandarin standard.
The lunch menu was kind of limited but overall the quality was good.

Visited July 2013

“Disappointed with the food and service on this visit to one of my favorites!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have reviewed this restaurant as excellent before, which I had been many times, but the most recent visit was disappointing to say the least.
Food quality was average and service was downright poor. Hoping this was a one time thing, I have left the place dissatisfied, especially after paying the usual high priced bill!!

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Declining Quality”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had breakfast at the Samabal with a business client and food was not up to the expected standard of the Mandarin Oriental hotels. I ordered soft poached eggs and had to return them, the second order was not right but I was not willing to wait. I was sad as this used to be a great place, but quality of food has declined.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had lunch before our Spa treatment @ The Mandarin Oriental. I had probably the best Rainbow Roll I have ever had. Every bite was full of flavor and she sushi almost melted in my mouth. The crunchy cashew chicken salad was just as delicious. Wait staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. We sat outside and the view was amazing overlooking the bay. Brickell Key is great oasis right in the middle of downtown Miami. I would highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
Marco Island
“Excellent as Always”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great dinner with excellent service. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. Cannot wait to return.

Visited July 2013