“Great Lunch”

Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: South East 8th Street
Transit: Metrobus stop located across from restaurant.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had lunch before our Spa treatment @ The Mandarin Oriental. I had probably the best Rainbow Roll I have ever had. Every bite was full of flavor and she sushi almost melted in my mouth. The crunchy cashew chicken salad was just as delicious. Wait staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. We sat outside and the view was amazing overlooking the bay. Brickell Key is great oasis right in the middle of downtown Miami. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great dinner with excellent service. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. Cannot wait to return.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The menu had something for everyone. The food was amazing and so was the staff. The desert menu was to die for. Service was excellent. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had an amazing dinner outside on the patio with a breathtaking view of downtown skyline! I am not a fan of duck normally but I have to say the dish I had with duck done 3 ways has made me a fan!! Our server was amazing and dessert was divine. overall it was an amazing meal in a wonderful setting and impeccable service. Thanks to all!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

It live up to its reputation, the best sushi in Miami and a very friendly staff. The service was very good and food was fantastic. Even if the food is very high end, the restaurant is not "uptight" but more easy going. Very nice!