“Reviews Are Correct!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Neighborhood: Little Havana
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food! Service couldn't be any better. So glad I picked it. Was looking for 'best Cuban food in Miami' and saw they had a lot of reviews....they are right! Will definitely go back!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,929)

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Today my wife and I found fantastic Cuban quisine even better than that place in Tampa, with the unlikely French name, Versailles. The prices were unbelievable and portions enormous, and by the way, quite tastey. Started with excellent civiche and finished with key lime pie and double yoked Cuban flan, neither dessert over $4.00. Had a pitcher of outstanding sangria, 64 ounces tall. The area called little Havana seems to have disappeared, but thankfully, the Versailles remains at its peak.

1  Thank larry m
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Most of the dishes have meat. Only some of their sides are vegetarian. However, the sides are enough to give any vegetarian person an excellent meal. This legendary place lives up to its hype. When we arrived, the place was packed and people were outside waiting for a place to eat. I ordered beans and rice, yuca, and plantains. I also had their tostones and their yuca fries. All of their food was excellent. The place is packed with cubans which shows how authentic their food is. Prices are also reasonable. I will never go back to Miami without visiting this place at least once per trip.

2  Thank israel r
Reviewed February 17, 2014

for once the reviews were accurate and written by real people (not business owners). I would return to this place if I lived or visited the area.

Great food, great service, parking beside the restaurant in a vacant lot they own, the reviews are accurate for this restaurant, don't hesitate to go there!!

They also own another location, different name, we also went there with a Cuban friend on a different day, it was also great!!!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

No, I wasn't in the western suburbs of Paris, but rather in the middle of Little Havana in downtown Miami. This is a legendary Cuban Restaurant. My boss at work told me I had to get the Cuban sandwich there. I was seated quickly and had very quick service, but not very friendly. A smile would have been nice. Granted, they were very busy. I liked my sandwich. Good lunch. The ride through Miami was fun. What did we do before they invented GPS?