“Best Steak Ever!”

Wolfgang's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolfgang's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #265 of 4,458 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At Wolfgang's Steakhouse - by Wolfgang Zwiener - Miami, situated on the Miami River in the Related Group Building, the house specialty is USDA prime porterhouse steak, dry-aged on site. Open for lunch and dinner, the menu features other steaks and chops alongside fresh seafood and housemade desserts. Service, delivered by discreet yet knowledgeable bow-tie-wearing waiters, is top notch. South Florida steak connoisseurs know that they can get a classic steakhouse dining experience done right at Wolfgang's Steakhouse Miami. Outdoor seating and valet parking available.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

As a midwesterner, I was very hesitant to order a steak in Miami, FL; however, the porterhouse for two was the BEST steak I have ever had! We experienced incredible service . . . even personal attention from Wolfgang himself.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Steakhouses really don't have it easy. To be great, they have to deliver perfection every time. This dinner was perfect. Period.
If you want fussy, cheap or something experimental, don't expect it here. This is the very essence of a steakhouse. What you are going to get is great service, and superbly prepared food.
We made Saturday night reservations at the last minute and when we arrived there was only one other table open. We dined on the balcony as it was December. We had a view of a canal and could see the Intercostal. Our professional waiter was Nikola. Wolfgang himself came to visit our table as well
The chopped salad ($16) is excellent and very generously proportioned.
I had The petit filet (about $30) and it was still a huge 8oz. I can't remember ever having a more perfect steak. The sides are ordered separately served family-style. We ordered grilled asparagus and German potatoes. It's criminal to have to limit carb intake because those potatoes were so delicious I could happily eat nothing but that - they were perfectly seasoned, a little bit of onion some parts crispy some soft. The asparagus was crispy, fresh tender and simple. And both vegetables served hot; hard to do with asparagus, even when you eat in your own kitchen.
I read the reviews before we went and saw a couple of knocks mainly related to price, but overwhelmingly positive reviews. Thankfully I ignored the knocks. Delivering great food, paying a great staff, in a perfectly appointed accessible location in downtown is not going to be cheap. I think I got an excellent meal for the price.
What's remarkable, is that there was not one flaw from the moment we got there til we left. I'll be back for more, please save a table for me!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We selected this place as we had also been to his past employers in NYC - Peter Lugers. We were not disappointed. It is not cheap but it is worth it and we didnt feel by European standards it was too pricey. We ordered the steak for 2 and when it came - sizzling hot it seemed massive - they cut it up in front of us. Cooked to perfection we ate the whole lot! Had a side of baked potato and broccoli. Dessert was key Lime pie - shared between 2. The total bill with one bottle of wine was $215. Would go again.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I went here for dinner one night and the experience was amazing. Wolfgang, himself, greeted us and thanks us for coming to his restaurant to eat. I had the ribeye and it was simply delicious. Flavorful and cooked right (I ordered it rare), it was quite the filling meal. Prices are a bit on the high side due to it being a premiere steakhouse but worth the price. All of their desserts were delicious (I recommend the apple strudel or cheesecake) and service was prompt and great.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Classy restaurant with excellent steak and good all round food. Linen table cloths and good service - would recommend.

Been to Wolfgang's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!