“A Feast”

Wolfgang's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolfgang's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #328 of 4,388 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At Wolfgang's Steakhouse - by Wolfgang Zwiener - Miami, situated on the Miami River in the Related Group Building, the house specialty is USDA prime porterhouse steak, dry-aged on site. Open for lunch and dinner, the menu features other steaks and chops alongside fresh seafood and housemade desserts. Service, delivered by discreet yet knowledgeable bow-tie-wearing waiters, is top notch. South Florida steak connoisseurs know that they can get a classic steakhouse dining experience done right at Wolfgang's Steakhouse Miami. Outdoor seating and valet parking available.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Service was great. Food and wine was delicious. Great view. staff did a very good job. Wife and I went there and had a very memorable experience

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here while in Miami on holiday. WE chose it as it was a short walk from our hotel (kimpton) and you can tell it was going to be good from the location/ambiance.

We didn't book, just went up but it was mid week and wasn't busy at all. Most of the other people in there looked like they were on business.

My wife had a ribeye, I had a sirloin and they were amazing, we had three sides, german potatoes, mushrooms and onion rings. We didn't have a starter as we knew the portions would be big but even so we couldn't finish everything. Service was very good but it was quiet and they didn't rush the Steaks but then I'd rather they took an extra few minutes and got them right.

The only two downsides where there being no atmosphere, it was like eating dinner in a empty church and second the cost. We had no starters, no desert, a couple of diet cokes each and my wife had a baileys and it was over $200. The steaks alone were $50 each.

So great food, but not cheap at all.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Went here for a business lunch during the opening week. The place was relatively empty so service had to be good. Filet mignon was incredibly flavorful and tender and one of the best in town - right up there with Prime 112 without the S Beach hassle and pretentiuosness. This place should do well against Manny's across the street - or whatever it is they're calling it today. Wolfgang's has a nice wine selection. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My colleague and I tried this place for lunch a month ago and let me tell you - their service was VERY SLOW! I could understand if the place was busy but they were not. When we arrived there were only few people dining in so they have no excused to be that SLOW.

The food was okay (nothing special).
Price is within downtown area standard ($$)
The view is very nice overlooking Biscayne Bay

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Familiar ground. The location is excellent, and this is the 3rd (or 4th) restaurant that has made a go of this spot. My first experience was a business lunch. Service was good, the good tasty, and price above what I'd have expected to pay. We both had salads, and while good, the serving size was small as an entree. Wishing them well in this new venture ... wasn't a wow, but sensed a successful future.