“Wings galore”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Wings galore”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I love their wings they are close by so easy to reach however, they are always busy. I've only had the wings here and nothing else.

Visited December 2013

Tavares, Florida
“so what more can I say?”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

So we went here to try support a smaller restaurant and not just eat at the chains. I don't like making negative reviews of more family feeling places but I cant help it, with so many other choices in Miami this one is not great. We get there and NO ONE even acknowledges us at the door. We stand for a while before I see a server and ask where do we sit, she looked at us like she was surprised to see us there and says to sit anywhere. We do and it is freezing cold with air blasting right on top of you. 5 min, 10 min, almost 15 min pass and I don't see anyone, finally I ask the bartender if there is anyone working and she sends over the one server girl who told us to sit down and then FORGOT we were there.....really? So we order an appetizer and the meal....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz FOREVER ......I ask the bartender again, could she please check on the food bc people who came in after us were already eating. She went to go look, and like one other reviewer here stated, she came back 10 min later w some food.....OK, so they brought the appetizer with the meal and then said they ran out of fries and needed to cook some more. so the fries show up like 20 min later and now that we are more than half way thru the meal I could care less about them. Also, if you order fries they don't tell you that they are charging you and upgrade of $1 50 per order. ( unless its in the menu but I didn't see it) My husband didn't want fries so they said he could have a salad instead and then charged him $2 more!!! UGHGUGGH I hate places that nickel and dime you to death and don't tell you. The service sucked and since they were so slow and discombobulated they gave us our drinks for free because they knew they took forever. The bartender told me that their kitchen is not organized so they just try to push out food as they can, no order, no concern as to what or who comes first, just get the food out.

Pros: Dolphin sandwich, steak sandwich and dolphin Rueben were all very good with great flavor.
Fries OK

Cons: lousy service but I don't think it is all the servers fault...they need to hire more people to help out...there is only 2 guys cooking in the back and one girl on the main floor. Management needs to support it staff in a much better way. you cant expect your staff to do everything with 3 people on a full house.

the nachos were gross....way to salty with VELVEETA cheese!!! OMG it is just like the crap you get in the movie theater. Plus the sour cream was strange, not sure what brand it is but it was not smooth or creamy...just strange.

The bill came out to over $40 with the drinks removed and we had (3) sandwiches.....

to much $$$$

I wont go here again unless at a later date on trip advisor I see someone with a good review, as for now, we are going elsewhere

Hope this helps you!

• Visited November 2013
Miami, Florida
“SW 117 Ave Location - What's the point?”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This place can't last long. It's a beer drinking place and the beer prices are steep. I ordered 10 wings, a half-order of fries, and a large mug of Blue Moon (beer). My total was $22 and change. Over 20 bucks for some wings and a beer?!?!?! And the wings were just okay. The fries were very good, very similar to the ones at Keg South. The service? These girls that they hire seem to be hired for one thing and it ain't their customer service skills. It took over 45 minutes for my wings & fries to come and when I asked one of them to please check on my wings she asked "Your wings?!?!". I said yes please. She hurried off towards the kitchen and I didn't hear anything from them about my order until 5 minutes later when the other girl brought them to me. I was there once before and had their burger, which as good...but between the high prices, the lousy service, and very long wait, the ambiance of old drunk men sitting on stools getting drunker, and the hit or miss food....I am done with the aptly named Hole in The Wall Pub.

• Visited August 2013
Central Florida, Florida
“One visit is enough”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Tried their new spot on SW 117 Ave. To start off no iced tea. They only have soda, beer and wine. Place was very uncomfortable with cold air blasting. Music at deafening volume, had to yell to talk with person across the table. All the walls are covered with large TV's on different sports stations. Asked about the wings and was told they were good. Ordered mild wings. The only good thing about them was that they were not fried but grilled. Slathered in hot sauce, hate to see what the hot wings taste like. Was only able to eat two and took rest of them home, hopefully someone will eat them. The fries were good though. We asked for separate checks which seemed to confuse them. We each paid with a $20 bill. My change listed on the receipt as $5.42 but all I got back was $5. Same for the other person with me. Ummm do they not know how to count out coins? Needless to say that 42 cents was subtracted from the tip. One visit to this is place is more than enough, will definitely not recommend to anyone and will not return.

• Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“Very poor customer service”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Im not sure whats going on nowadays with customer service but its obviously in decadence. We came here referred by a good friend of ours, and its mainly a drinking pub based on the clientele. Our waitress was a 'dud' no personality just a body w a pulse. Execept for the guy who brought out our chicken wings who had a smile everybody seemed in a weird trance. They messed our order, took a long time. But wings were very good in flavor. So only in the event of craving those chicken wings would we return, knowing service will be lacking

• Visited May 2013