“Very Good Find”
Review of Peter's Kitchen

Peter's Kitchen
Ranked #2,702 of 4,282 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We stopped in thinking this was a burger/fries lunch spot but found it to be a Chinese fast food spot.  We checked and found good reviews on-line so we stopped back in for the lunch specials and were so pleasantly surprised!   The lunch specials included an entree and fried rice (or white rice) and egg roll (or soup).  All were very good.   I had the pork and Chinese vegetables and my wife had the sesame chicken.   The egg rolls were cripsy and tasty, you could taste the cabbage in it and it was cooked perfectly.   Both the pork and veggies and sesame chicken were really good.  This was indeed a great find so close to where we are staying.   The seating is limited, I think this is mostly a take-out kind of place so I am only giving it 3 stars.  We will return, the food was very good.