“The best japanese food i have tasted in years”

Asaka Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #445 of 4,282 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing I have never tasted japanese food as good as this one in a LONG time, the atmosphere is quiet and familiar, i really recomend this place and i will come here over and over again

1  Thank Opa27

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife's sushi was very good but the soup was a little bland. My fried rice was very good the hot sauce really spiced it up. Ate for a little over $30. Worth the price. The server was very nice as well.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Food taste is amazingly good, Food presentation is nice although who cares, Service is friendly- courteous and speaks English, Decoration is classical of these venues.

Lunch boxes during weekdays are nice and with competitive prices...

Suggestion to try the Spicy Tuna sandwich, Spicy Salmon sandwich and the caterpillar roll

1  Thank Dmelul
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I live in Aventura, and I can honestly say that you will have to look very far and long before you will find sushi as fresh and delicious as Asaka's. I love it so much that my wife and I bring it in every Friday night as an in home date night. The only problem is that it is hard for me to eat at other sushi restaurants now, as they always fall short of Asaka. If you are going for lunch, they have some great lunch specials. Try the Sushi Sashimi combo! Lots of fresh fish!

1  Thank James K
Reviewed March 29, 2012

My wife and I dine here often. My vegan bride makes up her own order and each and every time she raves about it. I on the other hand enjoy their tempura. Just the best. Fresh, and most enjoyable.

1  Thank sailsup3