“Super Morning Mocha”
Review of Starbucks - CLOSED

Starbucks
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Better than my Starbucks in Atl. I think they added more milk but it was really great! Ordered one day and cashier remembered my order the next day!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Starbucks are everywhere! In the middle of every shopping arcade, you can find a Starbucks. Choices of drink are much more interesting than in my home place. In Hong Kong, I don't go to Starbucks that often. I love Starbucks in Miami!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Always a plus to have a full-service SB (not one of those "we serve Starbucks" things) in the lobby of a hotel. They even had my favorite regional coffee to boot.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Always had what I needed most. Prices were right and the staff was great. Theres also an ATM located right in front of the store as if you needed more encouragement.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I visit the one inside my hotel. The staff is sweet, friendly, and on a day I got sick sent me my order to my room!!!
The best at Intercontinental Miami.