“Best Birthday Present!”

Miami Flyboard - FLYBOARD305
Ranked #30 of 218 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Flyboard is a WATER JET PACK THAT GOES ON YOUR FEET!! SURF THE SKY! SWIM LIKE A DOLPHIN!This ingenious and deceptively simple device bolts on to the powerful motor of a jet ski, then routes the resulting water jet through a long hose that connects to a pair of jet boots. The arrangement lets you fly, Iron man Style! Flyboard is an amphibious water-powered jet pack that propels you into the sky or underwater!
Reviewed September 24, 2013

David, Cooper and staff were EXCELLENT with instruction and patience! It really didn't take too long to get the hang of it, but I do suggest an hour session your first time. SO MUCH FUN! I would definitely do this again. In fact, we talked all the way home about which of our friends to bring back. Having the Miami skyline in the background made this even better. If you've ever tried wakeboarding, surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, you'll pick it up in minutes. GREAT, GREAT FUN!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Really had a great time with these guys. I highly suggest if you're in Miami to stop by and give this place a try! Flyboarding was exhilarating. I was kind of terrified to try, but the staff made it super easy and fun. And they even cheered me on when I flopped in the water and failed terribly. Next time I visit Miami, they'll definitely get a visit from me! :)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Miami Cataramans is a top notch operator. It's staff is very friendly and experienced. The FLYBOARD is an amazing experience! Better than skydiving, which I thought nothing would be more thrilling than that. I would recommend Miami Cataramans over any other operator.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Just Awesome , something that you have to try once a life also David and all staff was friendly and patient , I really recommend , feel flying its amazing sensation . Enjoy :)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

A great experience with helpful staff... David,cooper,jacky,Annabelle...
If you are in Miami and you want to have a unique experience, you must to try the flyboard with this great team...
Yes you can