“Thanks, Miami Flyboard! You're the bestest ever!”

Miami Flyboard - FLYBOARD305
Ranked #29 of 218 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Flyboard is a WATER JET PACK THAT GOES ON YOUR FEET!! SURF THE SKY! SWIM LIKE A DOLPHIN!This ingenious and deceptively simple device bolts on to the powerful motor of a jet ski, then routes the resulting water jet through a long hose that connects to a pair of jet boots. The arrangement lets you fly, Iron man Style! Flyboard is an amphibious water-powered jet pack that propels you into the sky or underwater!
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Really had a great time with these guys. I highly suggest if you're in Miami to stop by and give this place a try! Flyboarding was exhilarating. I was kind of terrified to try, but the staff made it super easy and fun. And they even cheered me on when I flopped in the water and failed terribly. Next time I visit Miami, they'll definitely get a visit from me! :)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Miami Cataramans is a top notch operator. It's staff is very friendly and experienced. The FLYBOARD is an amazing experience! Better than skydiving, which I thought nothing would be more thrilling than that. I would recommend Miami Cataramans over any other operator.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Just Awesome , something that you have to try once a life also David and all staff was friendly and patient , I really recommend , feel flying its amazing sensation . Enjoy :)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

A great experience with helpful staff... David,cooper,jacky,Annabelle...
If you are in Miami and you want to have a unique experience, you must to try the flyboard with this great team...
Yes you can
I will come back guys

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The staff was friendly and talked me through the flyboarding as I did it. The experience was very cool and I recommend it to anyone who likes sports!

1  Thank Amit V