“Great Group Event Venue” 4 of 5 stars
Review of YVE Hotel Miami

YVE Hotel Miami
Ranked #46 of 119 Hotels in Miami
Miami, Florida
“Great Group Event Venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

My company held a conference at this hotel and had a very pleasing experience. The venue was very clean and comfortable. The hotel and restaurant staff were very welcoming and eager to make the experience a good one.

I would highly recommend this venue for a business event due to the friendliness of the staff and its prime location. There is only one conference room but for smaller groups it served us perfectly.

The restaurant food was delicious and couldn't have asked for anything better.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Good afternoon Jennifer,

And thank you for taking the time to review us here. I have to agree with you, the team at the b2 Miami is really made up of great professionals eager to please and take care of our guests' needs.

I am glad your company chose b2 for their meeting. Hopefully this wont be the last time. See you soon!

Sig Varela

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

All the employees at B2 Miami are competent and always so pleasant. The courtesy they extended to me was heartwarming. They made me feel welcome, in other words: right at home. One of their employees, Dario Arana, was especially professional and courteous. And this was only my contact with them over the phone!! His supervisor, Gloria, extended the same courtesy and professionalism.
I look forward to traveling to Miami one day, to stay at this excellent hotel. It certainly looks beautiful from the photographs I've seen online. Many thanks to all at the B2!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Thank you for sharing with us your interactions with some of our team members. As you said, both Gloria and Dario are great at service delivery and attention. I hope to welcome you to b2 Miami soon.

Until then, B well!

Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

My first stay at this hotel and it was excellent. Clean comfortable rooms, across from Bayside in the best downtown location .Rates were reasonable, about 99.00 a day. Friendly staff and very comfortable rooms. lot's of pillows on extra comfy beds. I will use them on my next visit to Miami.

Room Tip: They have 16 floors and I was on the 15th with a great view of the Bay.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Good afternoon MelPhiladelphia:

And thank you very much for your great review. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms, and all for a great price. Can't get any better than that.

I hope we will see you again soon. The team at b2 will gladly welcome you B-ack!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Miami many times and have always seen the b2 when I go downtown to AA arena to watch the Heat play or when I go to Bayside for a night out. It always looked nice and I said I would give it a try when the time was right. Well my chance came when we had a cruise planned and tickets to the Heat game! Well let me tell you it was great! As soon as we checked in we were given an upgraded room on the PH level. Maybe it was because we had a small wait to get checked in but we had a great meal in the lounge while we waited. The upgrade was not expected but a VERY nice gesture. Well as soon as we got to the room and looked out the window we could see the AA Arena in walking distance. We walked to the game, had a GREAT nights sleep and the next morning the desk got us a ride to the port for the cruise. If you have not stayed at the b2 yet give it a try! Great Value, Great Location and Great Staff! I will be back! Sorry it took so long to get this review posted but you guys are awesome! Thanks for a great time. Jim Mims, Myrtle Beach SC.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Good afternoon Jim, and thank you for your great review. It is great to hear from out guest as they enjoy everything our location brings to them. We are indeed the best option for a game and cruise getaway. Thank you for commenting about our customer service and our guestrooms.

I trust this will be your new place the next time you are in Miami for a game, or otherwise. Until then, B well!

Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

B2 Miami was what i have heard, one of the newer hotels, and it surely lived up to it, rooms was just the right size, checkin/checkout was very very fast, only stayed here 1 night, before a cruise, location to the port is also the best, and the next door shopping center!! was just a jump from the hotel, all in all a very nice stay, and i will be back again ;)...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Nicolai J
Good afternoon Nicolai, and thank you for such a great review of b2 Miami downtown. It's great to read your comments about the ease of our check in and out processes, and that our rooms had everything you were looking for. Glad to see we exceeded your expectations and we'll hold you to your promise to return.

Until then, B well!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The room was comfortable and the attention and service were outstanding. The breakfast buffet had a lot of variety.My favorite part was the Front desk agent Freddy whom provided excellent service at check in! The hotel manager should be proud of his staff! I will return to my next trip at B2!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank MiaKitten
Good morning Miakitten:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback here. You are 100% correct, I am proud to have superstars the likes of Freddy at our front desk. He is definitely one of our greatest assets.

I know you enjoyed your first visit, but please don't let it be your last. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stayed here with my parents in connecting rooms on the exec floor for 5 nights and we really enjoyed our stay…this property is very well located, walking distance from BayView, AA Arena and one block from the Metromover, (Miami's free Monorail Transportation System, that connects to the entire Miami Metro Rail system), which takes you all over the area to many of the major tourist attractions, malls, hospitals, Univ. of Miami and even the Miami Int'l Airport! The hotel was recently renovated and is very modern now….WiFi is free and the rooms are comfortable with great mattresses! We had a fabulous view over the Port of Miami and could see the cruise ships coming in and out. The front office staff was very helpful and accommodating, especially Yadira, who took great care of us and even helped recover an item we forgot in our room. We always use this hotel when in Miami and do recommend it highly. We look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Request rooms that overlook the Port of Miami which is spectacular!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank OBLohrer
Good morning OBLohrer:

Thank you very much for a great review and for taking the time to mention one of our very best. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Yadira, I know she will enjoy hearing back from you.

As for me, I hope we can see you back soon. I look forward to meeting you the next time you visit.

B well!