“I Like This Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 121 Hotels in Miami
Coral Springs, Florida
“I Like This Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

This hotel was a pleasant surprise in downtown Miami.

Great location. Close to South Beach and the airport and of course Bayside and the rest of downtown.

The interior is modern and clean and the staff are friendly and willing to assist.

The rooms are nicely appointed and the amenities and towels are of decent quality.

Overall good value for your money.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Good morning RobertStewartJA:

And thank you for a great review. I am glad you found our service, location and clealiness to exceed your satisfaction. I'm also glad you enjoyed the quality of the towels. Both our linen and terri are of amazing quality and above the standard for most other hotels in the area.

I hope b2 miami can see you back soon. Please stop by my office at the front desk and say hello.

Until then,

Sig Varela

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (307)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We chose B2 due to it's location and we stayed 3 nights. The staff was very helpful but always too busy. Room and bed was comfortable and very clean. However the air conditioning was very noisy. Telephone message system did not work and the engineers could not help and we missed some important phone calls. It will be helpful to have a tea/ coffee making facilities in the room. We like a cup of tea first thing in the morning. We were disappointed when the room breakfast arrived in paper bags and disposable cartons and tea and coffee in paper cups. Views from our room were great but had no sitting chair or a small table to sit and enjoy the view. I would not recommend the hotel for the older couples but for a short stay and just to get around with public transport, it is a great location.

Room Tip: Room on higher floor on Bayside has a great view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Good morning Kkh75:

Thank you very much for your positive comments with regards to our hotel, our rooms, service and clealiness. Thank you for ordering room service through our signature restaurant, the Biscayne Tavern. If you had a chance to vist it you know that the theme of the restaurant is a rustic yet modern approach to the ol' fashioned tavern. Our delivery of room service carries that same theme in the way the offerings are presented, but I am sorry this was not to your liking.

I hope we'll see you again the next time you visit Miami. It will be our pleasure to take care of you again.

B well!

Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Hi,

This is my first time using Rocketmiles. I checked into b2 Miami late last night (due to the storms yesterday my flight was delayed). I called to let the hotel know that my check-in would be late. I arrived to find 5 mass blue bins of dirty towel in the lobby. I got to my room after a long day of traveling. There was a red stain on the bathroom towel, assuming blood? The sink was clogged and the shower. I pried open the drain. My sheets had a black track on it where it looks like it was folded. Being exhausted I coved it with a towel (assuming soot from the linen cabinet) stayed on the far side of the bed and fell asleep.
I woke up (after not being able to get dinner (arrived before 11) to order room service. Called to the kitchen and there was 'an issue with the kitchen' (this was at 6:45am) and they told me there was no room service. The front desk wasn't able to do anything because (they said) I booked through a travel agency (Rocketmiles). I can't think of a worst time at a hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
5 Thank Jess P
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I would highly recommend this hotel! Stayed there for 7 nights. Nice staff, specially Carlos the bellman who was of much help! Clean room and close to a lot of amenities (CVS, 7eleven, Park and shops). Easy to find and drive around and also with great view!

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Ninafogaca
Good morning ninafogaca:

And thank you for a great review. I am glad ou enjoyed your extended stay with us, and I'll be sure to pass your comments on to Carlos.

I hope you will B back soon, after all, this is where you should b2!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

we had a very nice stay at the b2 sad to say we have to leave:( the bed felt great, big tv, and the bay view was just beautiful
the location is great everything is close by in walking distance
the bell men here Carlos and Steve are both extremely helpful and friendly they made is feel so welcome and at home! we would most certainly recommend b2 Miami and would love to come back again soon!!<3

1 Thank chessabella
Good morning chessabella:

And thank you very much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our property and the service our team provides. Carlos and Steve are definitely two of the best out there. I hope we can see you B-ack soon.

Until then,

B well!

Atlanta,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We needed a hotel with easy access to cruise port. It was 5 min. from port and across the street from scenic bay and restaurants. But, allow plenty of time to check out, since the two elevators get busy at that time and are very slow.

3 Thank MarylouAtlanta
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Good morning MarylouAtlanta:

And thank you for your review. I am glad you found b2's location to be optimal for those taking or coming from a cruise. It was truly our pleasure to service you and we hope to have the opportunity to do it again in the not so distant future.

B back soon please!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We happened to make this reservation at the last minute. We had a business meeting in Coral Gables the next day which was not too far. The staff was great and very helpful. Everything was so clean & the decor was very up to date. The rates were also reasonable for the location & accommodations. The general manager was also very interested in knowing how are stay was. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Miami. It was right across the street from Bay Front (close to the port where the cruise ships leave) I would definitely return to this hotel.

1 Thank Linz110
Good morning Linz110 and thank you so much for your review.

I am glad you scored us so well and that you truly enjoyed both the results of our renovation as well as the level of service.

b2 miami counts with some of the most professional and caring team members, and your review shows that well. We will B waiting for you the next time you visit Miami.

Until then, B well!