“Great location for AA arena and Bayside”
Review of YVE Hotel Miami

YVE Hotel Miami
Ranked #57 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed one night on a girls trip to watch the Sony tennis at Key Biscayne. We had lunch at Bayside which was just a walk across the street, so great location. The hotel is clean and modern, the room was big enough with two comfy, double beds, overlooking Bayside and the port. The bathroom was tiny but adequate. The a/c is noisy when it's running. Sig the manager was very friendly and keen to make our stay perfect. Tornell parked our car and was super nice and chatty, and Stephen the concierge helped us with directions and was very friendly. He checked on us a couple of time during our stay to make sure we didn't need anything. I did find day and night reception staff a little unfriendly. I would stay here again if I needed to be downtown.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Good morning lovelonboatkey:

And thank you very much for your great review of b2 miami. I am glad you and your girlfriends enjoyed your stay at b2 and we were able to gain your second visit out of it.

I passed on your comments to Steve and Tornell and they were equally happy that their attention to detail made it happen for you.

B well, and B back soon.

There are newer reviews for YVE Hotel Miami

Reviewed March 30, 2014

No to much to say about this place. Location is excellent. Taxi cheep to all attractive location (South beach - 10-12$, Miami Int airport). You are already in downtown, cruise port is across the street, Macy's just few blocks away... and that s it.. you pay expensive for location.. rooms are extra small, big line on very slow guest services, Valet for car ( Valet people very friendly ), room service terrible.. anyway, again.. Its not about hotel, its about location here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Good morning Kundih

Thank you for your review and comments about b2 miami. This time of the year happens to be the height of peak season and therefore prices everywhere tend to be on the higher side. Please know that our rates are set to be of great value when compared to other neighborhood hotels. Rates also vary depending on the room type you select at the time of reservation.

As you mentioned, we are in the center of it all, and the convenience of staying at b2 is really second to none. I trust I will see you again at b2 soon. Until then,

B well!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for business in downtown Miami. The hotel was clean but the front desk and cleaning staff were rude. They were unfriendly and had rather nasty attitudes. I stay in hotels all the time all over the country (including Miami) and have never experienced this before. They treated us like we were inconveniencing them at check in. The restaurant staff on the other hand was exemplary. Very friendly and welcoming. The area is great with access to the Bayside Marketplace (5 min walk). The rooms were very tiny, but clean. No desk for business users. It was more like an efficiency room. I would only recommend as a place to sleep at night and for the location.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Rachel W

Good morning Rachel and thank you very much for your comments. It is not normal for us to see that our guest received anything but exemplary customer service. I would definitely welcome the opportunity to discuss with you the details of your stay so I can ensure your experience is an isolated incident.

Feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss.

B well!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We booked a four night stay at this hotel and when we arrived we found out it was $25 dollars per night to park the car. The room had a great view of the bay and was very clean. The bathroom was very small and we were only given one small shampoo and body wash to last both of us 3 days. The location was excellent being close to downtown and also the Bayside area which offers a vast selection of bars, restaurants and shops. When we booked we were told we would have coffee making facilities in the room but when we arrived we found we were allowed one cup of coffee each from the tavern in the lobby.

Room Tip: Take a kettle
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linds_Marion
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Greetings from Miami Linds_Marion

And thank you for your review. First, I would like to point out that as many other hotels in downtown Miami, b2 does not have an in-house self park garage. We do offer valet service and have priced it very competitively when compared to other nearby hotels. The information about our valet parking fees is noted on our website as well as many of the most known on-line travel agencies.

By your comment with regards to in-room coffee, in conjunction with your valet note, I can see that your travel agent may not have been aware of all the benefits b2 offers. Complimentary coffee is served daily in the restaurant and is open to all registered guests. There is no limit as to how much coffee or tea a guest may have.

Finally, we place amenities in the bathrooms on a daily basis. Our standard, as is in the industry, is to place 1 bottle of each: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, etc every day, and when the guest requests additional, we deliver them promptly and without a charge.

I hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back. I guarantee you your experience will B nothing but spectacular.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the b2 before our cruise on NCL Epic. I booked it online with Priceline. Got a much better price that way during spring break the room was going for almost 400 a night. I got it for less than half that. However, when bidding, you don't get to select your bedding arrangement or smoking preference. I did get non smoking but only one king bed. So, 15 year old daughter has to sleep with us. It was not too bad though.
Getting to the hotel was a challenge as there was a Miley Cyrus concert going on. It was like driving in NYC! Not for the faint at heart! We arrived and check in was painless. They were super busy and the lobby was packed but they had plenty of staff working and it went quickly. We used valet parking. He quoted me 35. A day.
The elevator was small but arrived quickly. Our room was on 12rh floor. Very small!!! Our cruise ship cabin was larger than the room! Al I can say is, don't being in a lot of luggage! It would be okay for a couple nights but I wouldn't want to spend a week in there. The bathroom was fine. It had a nice size shower-no tub.
Location is great across from bayside. We walked over for dinner. We arrived around 11pm and there was still plenty of food choices open. Lots of clubs.
Noise was nota problem for us. The air unit is loud. Beds are super comfy! Lots of pillows! Aveda products in room! Across from a cvs. Looked like safe area. Would stay here again!
Almost forgot- no view! Our room on 12th floor had windows right up against ceiling so you had to stand on a chair to see out! Maybe because I booked with Priceline???

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank 2mygirl2
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Greetings from b2 miami 2girl2

And thank you for your great review. You touched on practically all the assets of our beautiful property. We are glad you enjoyed yourself while B-eing our guest.

For future needs know that we have other room categories which have different configurations and are more spacious. b2 is a non-smoking hotel though.

I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We went to b2 miami in January for an over night stay just before our cruise. The location was excellent since it's so close to port, but I was a wee bit turned off by the elevator wait. The lobby was pretty busy most of the time we were there probably because they were staying there just before their cruises as well. When we first went up to our room we waited at least 10 minutes until we got a free elevator. The worst part was the next day when we checked out, we waited at least 25 minutes for the elevator before deciding to carry our luggage down the 8 flights of stairs (consequently getting a large bruise on me knee- carrying 40 lb luggage down stairs isn't easy). The room was actually pretty nice, clean and spacious with a nice view facing port. And the breakfast at the restaurant inside the hotel was pretty good- but the elevator wait was a big turnoff. I don't think I would go again because of that.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FaithE9

Good morning FaithE9:

Thank you for your review and comments with regards to our location, our guestrooms and our restaurant. I'm glad you enjoyed those areas of b2 miami downtown.

I'm sorry you experienced some issues with our elevators. If you travel through Miami again, I would love to make it up to you. Hopefully we willhave that opportunity.

Until then, B well!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Yes air conditioning is loud and elevator waiting can be trying but the staff are young, pleasant and extremely helpul, even under pressure as Stanlof at the front desk was was but kept his cool and helped me even though the date of my booking was incorrect. Thanks all, good stay...great location.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Sean R

Good morning Sean, and thank you very much for your review and kind comments regarding our customer service. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Stanley at the front office. Indeed, downtown hotels tend to get busy very quickly and having someone like Stan at the desk with experience in handling stressful situations is a big plus.

I hope we can welcome you back soon. We will B waiting!