“excellent”

Ranked #57 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Trieste, Italy
“excellent”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Very good position, nice place and professional. We stayed in this hotel before a Cruises from Carnival.The view in the Biscayne was wonderful . The management was very nice and having a good professional experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind comments Franco507, with regard to the team and management of b2 Miami. I'm glad we were able to exceed your expectations.

B well and B back soon!

Sig Varela

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (343)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Naples, Florida
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We stayed in the King Corner Room during our last stay at B2. We loved the extra space - really nice large bathroom and LOTS of room to move around. The views were amazing. The staff was very nice and the management cares that you are having a good experience. My only complaint was that the elevators can get crowded when people are checking out in the morning. Luckily, we were on the 10th floor and didn't mind the stairs. And, check out was very easy - we were able to do it right from the room and didn't even need to stop at the from desk. We used valet for our car and they were very nice as well.

Room Tip: Go for the King Corner room and not just the King. The extra space is GREAT!
Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Good morning Kathy A:

And thank you for youre review. The team and management at the b2 really dedicate themselves to making sure all our guests are well taking care of. I see, you had the chance to stay in one of our B Enhanced suites. They are truly a great combination of everything b2 offers, with awesome views of the bay, spacious bathrooms, pull out sofa beds and mini refridgerators.

I hope to see you in person next time you come by. Do ask for me, and until then, b well!

Guatemala City, Guatemala
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Don't get rooms right on the street side. Too much sun and noise from the street. Of coure this is obvious, keep this in mind. Beds are fine, room service: you'll have to check if the order was placed, since mine wasn't. The tavern bar is ok, nothing spectacular. Frontdesk lady was kind of bitter... Customer service made me feel like they didn't care, too snooty. Then again, a room is a room until you have problems.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Good afternoon sinrevelar:

Thank you very much for you candid review of b2 Miami. The information you shared is great for me to review with the team, and in particular since it is not what we normally hear from our guests. You have my commitment that we will enhance our training to make sure our service delivery is always perceived as genuine and kind.

I hope we have the opportunity to house you again. Until then, b well!

Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for a week on vacation in Miami. We payed extra for a room overlooking the Bay. The view was amazing especially the sunsets. We ate in the Biscayne Tavern downstairs the first night. The food and service were good. A little pricey for what you get. The atmosphere was like dining in the middle of a fraternity party. Not the relaxing dinner we were looking for after flying all day. Upon returning to our room the second night we found all kinds of people out in the hall with a cameraman. The hospitality suite was next to our room full of people also. We could smell what they were eating and they made so much noise we couldn't hear our televsion no matter how much we turned it up. I called the front desk to see what was going on and when the event would be over. Apparently there was a celebrity (who shall not be named) filming a commercial in the room and they didn't know when they would be done. It is now ten p.m. and we have to pack up and move to another room on a different floor. The front desk clerk brought up a luggage cart and assisted us in moving to our new room. They did upgrade us to a suite and give us free breakfast buffets. We thought we were good but the walls were so thin we could hear all conversations and the television in the next room. We could also hear people talking in the hallways all night. The air conditioner in the room bangs very loudly when turning on and off. The glass shower flooded the bathroom floor every morning we took a shower. There are no coffee makers in the room. You have to go down to Biscayne Tavern every morning to get complimentary coffee or hike to Starbucks at Bayside Marketplace across the street which we did many times. Bathroom supplies were not replenished many days and we had to call to get them. In seven days we never had a box of tissues in the bathroom. This is a beautiful hotel with amazing views and a great staff but the overall day to day hassles and constant noise made this anything but a relaxing place to stay.
This is not a cheap hotel and definetly was not worth the money. I will stay somewhere else when returning to Miami.

Room Tip: If you're going to stay here get a Bayside room on an upper floor for a great view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PinkTink58
Good afternoon pinktink58:

Thank you for your scores for our service, location and guest rooms. I am glad you found them to your satisfaction. I'm also sorry about the noise issues you had with the suite next to you during the taping of the interview. I want you to know that based on these results we have decided to hold such events in one of our private meeting rooms instead of our master suites.

I have also made notes with regards to your other comments to review them with our team. I am confident these are isolated issues, but guarantee you they will receive my immediate attention.

I do hope you would give b2 Miami downtown another opportunity. I would personally arrange for this experience to be entirely different. Feel free to contact me directly if you so decide.

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My fiance' booked a room at b2 for a birthday cruise I was taking that weekend with family. When I first heard the name of the hotel I was bit concerned because I had never heard of it before but I was thrilled when we pulled up to the hotel! It was very inviting and had a serious contemporary feel to it (which I loved). The front desk staff members were very helpful. The rooms were small but very nice. A big thank you to the manager for printing off information that I needed for my cruise! Would I stay there again...yes!

Room Tip: Our room was on the very top floor and gave us a great view of Bayside and the docking area for the...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Good morning A2013R:

Thank you very much for your kind review and your comments about b2 Miami. I am glad you enjoyed our fresh approach to self expression hospitality. b2 Miami is the first for our brand, and has already started to make a mark in the area.

It was my pleasure to assist you with your boarding passes for your cruise. I hope I can see you B-ack soon. Miami is awaiting you..

Miami, Florida
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This place was horrible! To begin there is no parking attached to the hotel, we had to pay $30 a day for "valet" parking with the hotel. It also took the valet staff forever to bring our car back. The walls in the hotel are so thin you can hear people walking past your room from in the hall. The bathroom is SMALL and also there are still measurement markings all around the hotel. Inside of our room we had measurement markings in several locations on the very visible white walls. The location is good if you do not have a vehicle and you are taking a cab everywhere. But I feel like this hotel is not worth the amount of money paid.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Krystal M
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Good morning Krystal M:

I appreciate your candid comments about your experience at b2 Miami. As a local I'm sure you know downtown Miami is not privileged with extensive options for parking. Many of the hotels in the downtown area lack in-house parking garages. b2 miami strives to offer services to our guests despite this and we do so through one of the largest most reputable national valet companies. The established rates have been set by comparing them to those charged by other hotels and garages in the downtown area. I apologize for the retrieval time you experienced, and will make sure improve that for future guests.

B Well!

New York City, New York
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised by this hotel.

Location is down town and I like there being a CVS across the street.

Was in Miami for Art Basel and the prices were not overly jacked up.

Friendly desk staff checked me in. I was 4 hours before check in and was offered a room on a low floor with no view or I could wait and get a higher floor.

I waited an hour till around 1pm and was given a lovely room on the top floor.

The rooms are small, but comfortable and clean, the tiny bathroom didn't bother me. There was hanging space but no drawer space.

Aveda bath products are nice and plenty of towels.
No mini bar or water in the room.

Restaurant of the lobby was better than average.

I didn't have much contact with the staff but anyone I talked to was friendly and efficient.

Free internet was totally adequate, although a little slow at peak times.

Other reviewers mentioned long wait times for the elevators, I never had this problem.

I valeted my car ($25.00 per day) and the service was efficient and friendly.

I've paid a lot more money and stayed in a lot worse places.

I liked it I'll be back

Stayed December 2013
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Greetings from Miami markymann:

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the newest favorite to Miami's self expression hospitality segment. We are really proud to bring the chic feel at an affordable level, which many have been waiting for.

As you mentioned, our location is second to none, and with so much to do in and around b2, there is no way to go wrong. I passed on your comments to our front desk and Biscayne Tavern team members.

Please look us up next time you are in Miami, we'll take you up on your offer to B back!