YVE Hotel Miami
$175
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$217
Hilton.com
$137
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$299
$173
$153
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$119
Kimpton EPIC Hotel(Miami)
$389
$322
2,942 results
All reviewsbiscayne tavernbayside marketplacerooms are smallbayfront parkthe american airlines arenaheart of downtownaa arenacruise portlocation is greatcorner roommarket placeone night stayvalet serviceshort staypre cruisesouth beachbay view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Big fan of this place. Great location. Low maintence check-in,check-out. Great hotel bar/restaurant. Clean and cool. The valet staff were so friendly and fast. I will definitely be back and have already recommended to a friend. I was in town for a job interview and arrived refreshed and ready thanks to a great night's sleep in a very comfortable and reasonably priced room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank josiesonavacay
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were fully satisfied with the hotel facilities and the people at the reception helped us a lot especially the person whose name is Cesar was considerably helpful to us. I recommend this hotel and If I go there again, I plan to stay at the same hotel again.

Room Tip: Corner room is better
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2013

b2 Miami is on Biscayne, across from the park, which has restaurants and shopping. It's close to the financial area, not the tourist area, but the price is good. Hotel room was very nice and modern, and we chose the bay view. Bathroom is small (think cruise ship with a tub). staff is very nice. Only negative was a noisy air conditioner which they are repairing. On-site restaurant had a good breakfast and probably good dinners. NOTE: Entrance is NOT on Biscayne. It is on 2nd , and in Miamin\ traffic it can take 20 mins to go around the block. Valet parking is about fight: expensive, but this is Miami.

Room Tip: Bayshore. Not that much moree
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The b2 hotel was susch a great and welcoming experience. Very chic, Very sexy, Very Miami. It's a perfect place for everyone. I however it's better for couples. My little boy did not like the shower, where as an adult would apprcite the sexy shower.

We stumbled upon this place after fleeing from another horrible hotel. We were in Miami for 2days before we left for our cruise. The first hotel we booked was a huge let down that we could not stay another night so we left a day ealier to find a better place to rest our head. The b2 we found online they had avaialbilty so we headed for the hills and into the arms of the b2. From the moment you walk into the lobby till you get into your roon. The clean white back drop. even up to the elevator the design is absolute mordern, hot fresh. Just loved it. The beds, ahhhhh....comfy soft perfect fo all sorts of fun...(wink, wink) but really just great for a good nights rest.

Location, Location, Location. CVS is across the street so if on vacation or heading on a cruise and you forgot something, CVS is next door so it works out perfect for last minute things. It came in handy for me loved it. Across the street is the Bayside Marketplace, so wonderful to walk across and have dinner or just to unwind. We had a great view from our room so we were able to see our cruise ship pull in from our room. My little boy was excited about that.

The rooms are great and OH YES! Wifi free you get it in the room. Not like the other hotels I stayed in the short time I was there. The wifi was free. Other hotels such as the Hyatt, and the River Park Hotel, the wifi is only in the lobby, not very convenient...which by the way I highly suggest DO NOT stay at River Park Hotel...Never!!!, check out my review on that. I had to flee to b2 because of that hotel. In a way it was a blesssing I would have never found b2. So folks in a nutshell b2 great place, wonderful stay, great staff. Enjoyed it! Highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Get a room with the Bayside view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank nsubahwon
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We booked this hotel through a Group on deal before and after a cruise. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and even allowed us to check in 5 hours early on the day after our cruise because we had to get off the ship early and they did it without any additional fees! The rooms are small but beautiful with great views.
We would recommend to anyone coming before or after a cruise because it is so perfect!

Room Tip: Get a bay view king for a great view and comfort.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple