New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Nice place to stay in downtown Miami!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of YVE Hotel Miami

YVE Hotel Miami
Ranked #48 of 121 Hotels in Miami
“Nice place to stay in downtown Miami!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very nice stay. The rooms are small but very nice. The restaurant staff was very accomondating and courteous. The valet service was awwesome!!!!! Carlos is the best ever. He helped us get wherever we wanted to go. When you come to visit just ask for carlos and Ricardo!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (307)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

-nice room, very modern, comfortable bed, flat screen tv with lots of channels - even an option to order room service
-bathroom was small but adequate, no hair dryer tho!
-great view from the 12th floor, I could see a portion of Biscayne Bay, Bayfront Park, Bayside Marketplace and the American Airlines Arena
-superb housekeeping, changed my towels, but I couldnt find the Do Not Disturb sign that I can hang on the door
-valet and staff friendly, met a few on the lobby and elevator
-fast check out - but I hated waiting til 4 for check in ( i got there at 3 but couldnt get my room til 4; never happened to me yet in hotels in Vegas, LA, Montreal, New York, Detroit, Vancouver and Toronto)
-convenient location, MetroMover stop close to hotel, also across the street is a bus stop where you can take route C straight to South Beach; one side of hotel has a CVS Pharmacy and the other side, about a minute walk, is a 7-11

Room Tip: Bayside view if you can
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Boca Raton, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a good place to stay if you are going to downtown Miami for a just a night. The location is the perfect walk to Bayside, where there is shopping, restaurants, and entertainment, and the American Airlines Arena.

The hotel itself was cute, there was construction on the façade of the hotel, so it seemed they were in the midst of a renovation, trying to modernize the interior and exterior of the building. The hotel room was small, but it had a nice view of the bay. There is a restaurant with a full bar, I didn't have a chance to try it but it had low lighting and looked intimate.

My only complaint is that the housekeeping was subpar. The bathroom was particularly gross, with hairs and smudges from previous tenants all over the place. It was just an utter lack of care and attention to detail. I am supposed to pretend that I am the only person that has been in this room, not be reminded of the hundreds who may have been before me.

All in all, the staff was friendly. The hotel offers only valet (no parking lot) so plan accordingly when you arrive to check in. The valet fee is charged to your room, so don't lose your voucher!
If you want some good Peruvian food, check out cvi.che 105 right around the corner from the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Jem Z
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just got back from an overnight stay at b2 and was extremely impressed! The staff was friendly, helpful and eager to do whatever they could to make our stay enjoyable. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and upon arrival, we were even upgraded to a corner room with amazing views of the city and Biscayne Bay! We had an opportunity to meet and chat with their GM Sig who went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed - valet, luggage service, etc. I was so impressed with b2 that even after being back only 1 day, I've already booked my next stay there for mid July with friends! I will definitely continue to stay here anytime I am in Miami! Thanks for everything Sig, Jasmin, David and all the rest of the great b2 staff!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hello Courtney

First of all, what a game last night!. I think I remember telling you we were going to do it in game 7. Glad to know you made it back home safe and sound and Thank You!!!! WOW, what a review. I passed on your comments to David and Jasmin. The team really enjoys hearing from guests through this venue and like I said, we use all the feedback for training and rewarding. Yours is definitely a rewarding one.

I hope you come back soon. Well B here waiting for you!!

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Amazing hotel! We loved the view and the neighborhood it was located in. Only steps away from many attractions. Service was outstanding and workers smile and talked with you whenever they seen you! The manager was always walking around letting his presence be know which I thought was nice. Only thing I did not like was Valet parking it was $25 a night and sometimes we waited for our car to come for 30 minutes WAY to long. Another thing I did not like was the bathroom it was VERY VERY small but it got the job done. I would definitely stay here the next time we come down. In a nut shell Service was great, room was great, workers were great, and area was great. I recommend anyone to stay here rather it be family friends or couples. At the end of the trip while packing our things my husband found 2 pairs of little boys underwear and a little bit of trash under the bed which I found to be unacceptable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Howard City, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The B2 Miami is a great pre-cruise hotel. Everything was excellent! The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, the beds were as promised, and the view was great. David, arranged the shuttle and kept our bags until we were ready to leave. The shuttle to the cruise port was $6.00 p/p. This hotel is very upscale without the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Julie M
Julie, you hit the nail on the head when you said "upscale without the price". That is exactly what we aim for and it's rewarding to hear from our guests that our concept and delivery is well received.

I hope next time you visit Miami you decide to stay with us again. I would really enjoy meeting you so please be sure to ask for me at check in.

Remember, here is where you should b2!

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Excellent option with outstanding service. Perfect location and nice room. Beautifull view with very professional personel. Tavern located first floor with excellent menu and service. Don't miss the Chocolate Chips Cookies !!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AlejandroErazo
Good afternoon Mr. Erazo,

I am glad you enjoyed our new b2 miami downtown. Thank you for your great review. I hope it becomes your 2nd home every time you visit Miami. I'll make sure Chef Will keeps a fresh batch of his special chocolate chip cookies ready.

Until then, b well!