Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
2 Hour Sunset Sail

We booked the two hour sunset sail through Miami by Sail to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Lauren F
A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TREAT

I wanted to provide my girlfriend with a special birthday experience and Captain Ramos delivered... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
linod342
Miami, Florida

All reviews captain ramos biscayne bay beautiful boat hour cruise amazing experience dolphins
Reviewed June 14, 2017

what a phenomenal way to spend a Sunday! we sailed, jumped in the ocean, swam, all the elegance and comfort of a beautiful and well-maintained sailboat.

1  Thank saaoo
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Capt. Ramos is a cheerful host as well as a lovely and knowledgeable captain. The Carmella is immaculate and inviting. Fitted out nicely. It was so pleasant to sail in Biscayne Bay on a sunny afternoon in the beginning of May. Capt. Ramos called with details and paying was done easily from his website. There was a special on the two hour cruise. Either get a $50 rebate check or an additional hour on the boat. So, of course I opted for the additional hour. "A three hour tour," rumbled through my head. Where's Gilligan?

If you don't get the reference, message me, I'll be glad to fill you in.

I asked about hiring the Carmella for a multiple day cruise going toward the Keys. Just what I'll need this Winter. Will definitely repeat. Thanks Captain!

3  Thank ZazoosMama
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Capt. Ramos and his boat the Carmela were wonderful. We talked with him directly before booking to verify weather conditions. He was very helpful and honest about expected weather and wind conditions. I knew the minute we saw his boat that this was beyond our expectations, well maintained and spotless. Capt. Ramos gave us enough information about the sights to keep us informed. My wife and myself truly enjoyed our 4 hour cruise on 5-26-2017 in the afternoon. If you want a wonderful sail, just contact Miami by Sail. Four thumbs up

1  Thank timothy k
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Captain Ramos is a wonderful and charming host. His boat Carmela, is absolutely beautiful and pristine. I've had the opportunity to sail with him several times when I've had guests visiting Miami and each voyage has been the highlight of their trip! I highly recommend a sailing trip with Miami by Sail.

1  Thank romancingthestone
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

This was the best decision we made for our friends vacation. We did the sunset sail for two hours and it was definitely the highlight of our time in Miami. First of all, Cpt. Ramos is a genuinely all around great person who welcomed us and made us feel at home on the beautiful Carmela! Second, the boat is breathtaking: beautiful seating area with table for cheese/fruit tray and drinks, comfy chairs at the front for the best view and experience aboard and an immaculately clean and modern interior with anything you may need. The sunset was gorgeous and we had amazing views throughout the sail. Don't hesitate and book it now!! I will recommend it to anyone visiting the area and can't wait to go back!! Thank you Cpt. Ramos!!

1  Thank Ira M