Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Miami by Sail is the ultimate Miami experience!

The Ultimate Miami experience! I had the opportunity to live in Miami for two years... There are a... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
877hnyrydr
Captain Ramos was amazing!

My friends and I were in Miami for a weekend for a bachelorette. There were thunderstorms scheduled... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
marywithrice

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $38.00
from $27.99
from $94.99
from $185.00
More Info
All reviews captain ramos biscayne bay hour trip girls trip hour sunset weather conditions an unforgettable experience two hours coconut grove boat bow seas safety outing activity
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2014

We had an out of this world spectacular day with Captain Ramos and his lovely wife Kamala. We (group of 6 friends from NYC) enjoyed every minute of our gorgeous 4hrs sailing experience in the Biscayne Bay. Sitting in the amazing seats up front was soo relaxing, looking out over the Miami skyline, watching dolphins swim/jump up right near us. We listened to our own music via the amazing sound system on board, had our own picnic lunch at the perfectly set table for 6 and drank our own wine we brought on board. We also enjoyed lovely and inspiring chats with the Captain and Kamala while having their delicious manchego cheese, crackers and grapes. Later in the afternoon we anchored the boat and went swimming right of the perfect swimming/sun-bathing deck on the back of the boat. Kamala and Israel provided tons of fun floating devices and snorkel gear. The sailboat itself is brand new, very spacious, wide and has a very high-end and luxurious feel.
We had a total blast on board, Thank You 'Miami by Sail' for an unforgettable and awesome day!

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I love the ocean and surprises! I surprised my boyfriend with a sailing trip! It was a beautiful day out at sea...we had the most romantic amazing day. The sail boat was absolutely gorgeous and Captain Ramos was incredibly gracious...he made sure that every second on the sail boat was quaint and enjoyable. We also enjoyed a delicious tray of "manchego cheese & grapes" served with Italian crackers. We definitely will sail again next year with Captain Ramos! So if you love the ocean, sailing and nice romantic getaways this sailing trip is a must for you!

Ana Menedez

1  Thank Ana M
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our group of six adults had a fantastic time with our gracious hosts Captain Ramos and Kamala last Saturday July 19. Their boat is exceptionally beautiful and I love the seats they put up front on the bow. We sailed for a while and had snacks then went swimming in a little cove. The weather held off til the end of the trip thankfully (it rains a lot in Miami this time of year.) I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Sailing along with Captain Ramos and his wife Kamala is like going to your best friend house but even better, It is not a house it's a beautiful sailing boat with all the comforts and space to make you feel safe and relaxed. Soon after you meet them you feel like family.
The experience is memorable, we love sailing Biscayne bay and to top it off we were able to see dolphins swimming right by our boat for a few minutes, we treasured all the pictures and video during that day.
We will be back on board my friend !! Life is GOOD! ,

Thank Evelyn Alexande... M
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I love sailing, and nothing beats being out on the water with Captain Israel and his lovely wife, Kamala- que simpaticos!! They think of everything- the right trip for the time you have, great food cooked right there on the boat, snacks, and while they are great company to sail with, they are so respectful and discrete, allowing for lots of private moments for our small group. I first sailed with them on their smaller and more traditional sail boat - but the new boat is so much more comfortable, with more room and a gorgeous, massive sail that knows how to find the wind. The feeling, the experience is just brilliant. We've not used other sail boats or captains since finding Miami by Sail.

I wholeheartedly recommend sailing with Israel and Kamala, we take all our out of town friends with them now, its a part of things to do with guests.