Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Miami by Sail is the ultimate Miami experience!

The Ultimate Miami experience! I had the opportunity to live in Miami for two years... There are a... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
877hnyrydr
Captain Ramos was amazing!

My friends and I were in Miami for a weekend for a bachelorette. There were thunderstorms scheduled... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
marywithrice

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $38.00
from $27.99
from $94.99
from $185.00
More Info
All reviews captain ramos biscayne bay hour trip girls trip hour sunset weather conditions an unforgettable experience two hours coconut grove boat bow seas safety outing activity
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I love the ocean and surprises! I surprised my boyfriend with a sailing trip! It was a beautiful day out at sea...we had the most romantic amazing day. The sail boat was absolutely gorgeous and Captain Ramos was incredibly gracious...he made sure that every second on the sail boat was quaint and enjoyable. We also enjoyed a delicious tray of "manchego cheese & grapes" served with Italian crackers. We definitely will sail again next year with Captain Ramos! So if you love the ocean, sailing and nice romantic getaways this sailing trip is a must for you!

Ana Menedez

1  Thank Ana M
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our group of six adults had a fantastic time with our gracious hosts Captain Ramos and Kamala last Saturday July 19. Their boat is exceptionally beautiful and I love the seats they put up front on the bow. We sailed for a while and had snacks then went swimming in a little cove. The weather held off til the end of the trip thankfully (it rains a lot in Miami this time of year.) I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Sailing along with Captain Ramos and his wife Kamala is like going to your best friend house but even better, It is not a house it's a beautiful sailing boat with all the comforts and space to make you feel safe and relaxed. Soon after you meet them you feel like family.
The experience is memorable, we love sailing Biscayne bay and to top it off we were able to see dolphins swimming right by our boat for a few minutes, we treasured all the pictures and video during that day.
We will be back on board my friend !! Life is GOOD! ,

Thank Evelyn Alexande... M
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I love sailing, and nothing beats being out on the water with Captain Israel and his lovely wife, Kamala- que simpaticos!! They think of everything- the right trip for the time you have, great food cooked right there on the boat, snacks, and while they are great company to sail with, they are so respectful and discrete, allowing for lots of private moments for our small group. I first sailed with them on their smaller and more traditional sail boat - but the new boat is so much more comfortable, with more room and a gorgeous, massive sail that knows how to find the wind. The feeling, the experience is just brilliant. We've not used other sail boats or captains since finding Miami by Sail.

I wholeheartedly recommend sailing with Israel and Kamala, we take all our out of town friends with them now, its a part of things to do with guests.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I celebrated my 40th birthday with a sunset cruise. We looked forward to it all day and were so excited when we saw the pristine yacht in person. Kamala greeted us upon our arrival. Captain Ramos was very warm and inviting. They are a very nice couple who made sure we had everything we needed. We brought champagne and they provided cheese, crackers, and grapes. We opted to sit at the front of the boat on 2 very comfortable lounge chairs. Kamala filled our glasses for us and we enjoyed every minute. If you are looking for a very peaceful, upscale cruise with first class treatment, look no further.