Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Miami by Sail is the ultimate Miami experience!

The Ultimate Miami experience! I had the opportunity to live in Miami for two years... There are a... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
877hnyrydr
Captain Ramos was amazing!

My friends and I were in Miami for a weekend for a bachelorette. There were thunderstorms scheduled... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
marywithrice

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $38.00
from $27.99
from $94.99
from $185.00
More Info
All reviews captain ramos biscayne bay hour trip girls trip hour sunset weather conditions an unforgettable experience two hours coconut grove boat bow seas safety outing activity
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Sailing along with Captain Ramos and his wife Kamala is like going to your best friend house but even better, It is not a house it's a beautiful sailing boat with all the comforts and space to make you feel safe and relaxed. Soon after you meet them you feel like family.
The experience is memorable, we love sailing Biscayne bay and to top it off we were able to see dolphins swimming right by our boat for a few minutes, we treasured all the pictures and video during that day.
We will be back on board my friend !! Life is GOOD! ,

Thank Evelyn Alexande... M
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I love sailing, and nothing beats being out on the water with Captain Israel and his lovely wife, Kamala- que simpaticos!! They think of everything- the right trip for the time you have, great food cooked right there on the boat, snacks, and while they are great company to sail with, they are so respectful and discrete, allowing for lots of private moments for our small group. I first sailed with them on their smaller and more traditional sail boat - but the new boat is so much more comfortable, with more room and a gorgeous, massive sail that knows how to find the wind. The feeling, the experience is just brilliant. We've not used other sail boats or captains since finding Miami by Sail.

I wholeheartedly recommend sailing with Israel and Kamala, we take all our out of town friends with them now, its a part of things to do with guests.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I celebrated my 40th birthday with a sunset cruise. We looked forward to it all day and were so excited when we saw the pristine yacht in person. Kamala greeted us upon our arrival. Captain Ramos was very warm and inviting. They are a very nice couple who made sure we had everything we needed. We brought champagne and they provided cheese, crackers, and grapes. We opted to sit at the front of the boat on 2 very comfortable lounge chairs. Kamala filled our glasses for us and we enjoyed every minute. If you are looking for a very peaceful, upscale cruise with first class treatment, look no further.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

When you book this trip, one may not be sure what to expect. Once you meet Kamala and Captain Ramos, it is everything that you wished for. Captain Ramos and crew (Kamala) is what really makes the sail perfect. The vessel is beautiful and beyond words, and all the amenities are there. You can sit on the front of the vessel and enjoy a quiet ride to your destination, and this is ideal for any couple (very romantic). The vessel is also very spacious and will be great for family and friends. Whatever you book this trip for, it will be a day or night to remember. Not only do you get to enjoy a beautiful, brand new vessel, you get to enjoy two great people who share the ride on the ocean with you. Book it!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I wanted to surprise my husband on our 1 year anniversary trip to Miami with a beautiful sunset cruise. It couldn't have been more perfect! The boat is beyond gorgeous and Captain Ramos & Camella were lovely. We played our music off the iphone and sat at the front of the boat drifting along in their cozy chairs. It was so beautiful. I couldn't recommend this more for any type of group. Enjoy!

Date of experience: June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction