“Wonderful grilled octopus”

Add it.
Taverna pita grill
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed July 20, 2013

It is very difficult to find grilled octopus, specially well prepared. This was done just right, appetizers ok, musaka was just ok, too much cinammon for my taste. Go for the grilled octopus and you'll do just fine. This is one item which is difficult to find in any restaurant and most Greek restaurants do not offer. Will be back to have it soon!

1  Thank martycaso
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Small amounts of food
The fried kibbe as appetizer were from Costco and the brand is George's they charge like eight dollars for 2 or three kibbe and you can buy the whole package from Costco for the same price
I was disappointed with the kibbe
Do not sell it if you do not know how to make it
Also the Greek salad was very small
I liked the waiter from Greece
He was excellent
I preferred the old pita bread restaurant that was previous. To this one
If you want good Greek good and atmosphere with dance etc go to acropolis in coconut grove

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I arrived to this restaurant on a Monday afternoon with my 11 yr. old. The restaurant was empty probably because of the time and day but I decided to try it nevertheless. I'm glad I did!. They immediately brought pita bread and hummus. The hummus was smooth, creamy and delicious. I ordered the souvlaki kotopoulo with rice and homemade fries for my kid and the authentic greek salad for me. Best greek salad I've had. It was really fresh. The chicken was really juicy and tasty. The food in this place is terrific and the service is really good. This place is here to stay!

PS. Came back a second time on a Sunday afternon and loved the food.