Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Airboat Tour With Captain Willy

I had the tour guide Captain Willy. My family and I loved our trip with him. He was a very... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
tanacrutef
So much fun!

Captain Willie was awesome! Highly recommend this private tour of the Everglades! Fun adventure... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
T2457SDjenniferl

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $49.00
from $40.34
from $400.00
from $59.00
1,840 results
All reviews private tour captain hank baby alligators hour tour purple gallinule beautiful birds eco system great tour his knowledge his life highly recommend this company highlight of our trip air boat ride bucket list amazing experience ray everglades
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Do not hesitate, This captain Hank will show you Wonders and tell you secrets on everglades animals.
No hesitation, book and you will love it.

Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

Great tour with amazing animals to see: alligators, birds, turtles... The tour with Captain Hank was incredible, he knows everything about the Everglades and told amazing stories that made the tour much more interesting !

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Wonderfull Everglade tour, perfection airboat perfection guide so knowledgable on the fauna and habits of the animals, we took a private tour and every minute was worth it. We plan on doing it every year !

1  Thank Isa W
Reviewed August 15, 2019

After some deskresearch from my daughter we called River of Grass due to lacking internet. Conversation was very friendly and clear, we made reservations and within 5 minutes the confirmation was in my mailbox.
Mike picked us up at the gasstation and we met captain Robby. Robby is very, very good and knows a lot. This is why we picked not the cheapest but the better.

1  Thank leo b
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Everglades river it is area close to Miami .The weather was too hot when I came.
I saw some animals like little Aligator,Turtules and etc.then our group wait until we
enter the boat.The boat tour was amazing.The are two kinds of boat tours ,Small Group Airboat tours ,Sunset Everglades airboat tours this tours around 1.30 hrs.I paid 50 $
for this trip.I enjoyed alot in the river view and the air was cold in the boat.

Date of experience: July 2019