Review Highlights
Have the time? Go with Grass!

Great experience! We decided to try to go for an Everglades-tour early in the morning. We called... read more

Reviewed yesterday
TarjeiSkirbekk
Oslo, Norway
via mobile
Unexpectedly amazing tour!!

We booked the 1 hr private tour for our family of 3 and wished we had done the 1.5 hr trip. I'm... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JWebblovestotravel

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $50.00
from $210.00
from $38.00
from $94.99
1,713 results
All reviews private tour captain ray baby alligators gas station meeting point airboat ride launch site air boat meeting spot beautiful birds great tour boat ramp sunset tour his knowledge eco system ear protection awesome adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

This trip is superb. The meeting place was easy to find and the location very accessible. The airboat was clean and up to date and Captain Rob was patient, knowledgeable and considerate. Having a boat to our own family made the trip special and the location and experience is both relaxing and exhilarating at the same time. We spent 90 minutes skimming across the grasslands seeing over 20 alligators and some amazing bird life. A truly magical experience far in excess of expectations without the hammy animal shows or fried critters. Just a healthy respect for the environment. Worth every cent.

1  Thank Jabbaaca
Reviewed April 21, 2019

My husband, son, mother-in-law, and I booked a private 1-1/2 hour ride through the everglades. Working with the employees of this company was refreshing, as they were all pleasant, accommodating, and efficient. I mainly conversed via email with Becky who was very responsive to all my questions. The meeting point was easy to find, as was the contact at the meeting point. The gas station has everything you could possibly need and more, as well as clean bathrooms.

I am not sure of the name of our captain, but he was a younger man whose love for the everglades was obvious. Our first encounter on the actual boat ride was with "George," an alligator so large, we were unable to see it completely, as much of it was under the water. From there we saw a variety of wildlife and dozes more alligators of all sizes (baby to medium). Out trip was the full 90 minutes and our guide stopped occasionally to show us alligators up close or to tell us about the everglades.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company - I researched many and their price and service outrank all the rest.

1  Thank MaineGrace
Reviewed April 20, 2019

We took our three kids- ages 11-16 and had a ball! Capt. Stanley was an alligator whisperer and we saw at least 50 Gators. We saw 12" up to to 12'. Safe and professional organization that does it well. Highly recommended. Do it!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

We booked last minute for a 90min for our family of 6 - two 11yr old boys and two 14 yr old girls. It was fantastic! Our tour guide was awesome and we saw many Gators, turtles and birds on the way. Highly recommended and would definitely return. To quote one of my boys - best day ever!

Reviewed April 17, 2019

This was a wonderful tour! We took the hour and a half private tour. We met at a Shell gas station and followed our guide over to where the boats were.We got on the air boat and our guide took our picture before the tour began. Our guide was Robby. He was very friendly and informative.He stopped at several points to point out the alligators and allow us to take pictures. We saw several alligators close up. We even got to see baby alligators! When we stopped, they swam up close to the boat. I loved seeing the alligators in their natural habitat instead of an alligator farm or zoo. We also saw several types of birds. Robby was very information and told us a lot about the Everglades - its history, the different ecosystems, and the animals that live there. He answered all our questions.

I looked at several different tour companies, and decide on this one. I liked that it was private and we weren't grouped together with a whole bunch of people and boats. I feel like the 1 1/2 tour was the perfect amount of time.

I would highly recommend Robby and Everglades River of Grass Adventures!!