“San diego Group”

Everglades River of Grass Adventures -Tours
Ranked #1 of 223 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: The River of Grass Adventures is a private family run Everglades tour company. We offer several ways to explore this vast and magical ecosystem. Small custom airboats for big adventures that are appropriate for all ages, Swamp buggies for the more rugged outdoor adventurist and an air-conditioned high roof transit van great for half and full day unique sightseeing tours. Our team of seasoned gladesmen / naturalist will educate and thrill you as you explore deep into the heart of the Everglades, a true national treasure. Reservation are needed. Visit our website, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful Florida Everglades.
San Diego, California
“San diego Group”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We went to Florida last month and the hi point of our trip was the air boat.All I can say is WOW!!!!
Its a must do when you visit Florida and The Rivers of grass is defiantly the way to go top notch all the way Capt Bob was awesome very knowledgeable about the Everglades when we went on his air boat it felt like family not just an attraction Bob and his wife Becky were so attentive we had a couple of scheduling changes during are trip and they did there best to accommodate us so when you go to Florida if you do anything at all see the everglades if not there was no reason to go to Florida in the first place.And if you see Capt Bob are Becky tell them that the group from San Diego said hello.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Thegroup6

• Slovak first
Kansas City, Kansas
“Everglades Adventure!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I did not know what to expect with the Everglades River of Grass Adventures; but I must admit that any and all expectations were exceded. Our guide was Robert; his knowledge and passion for the Everglades was so evident! As a teacher, I found myself learning about the Everglades and gaining a real understanding and respect for this natural treasure. In addition, the airboat ride was defnitely an adventure that my son and I will not soon forget. The ride in an airboat is an experience that everyone should put on their 'bucket list'. I loved seeing the wildlife -the waterfowl and the alligators were truly incredible. Robert offered information about the different animals and truly added an element I had not expected. I look forward to re-telling the special memories with our whole family!!

1 Thank Kay D
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Time”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

My wife and I took the 1 hour airboat ride and it was excellent. Our host, Becky's, communication was great and our captain was very knowledgeable and found the wildlife (including alligators) that we were looking for. I'm sure there are other services out there that do a good job but this is the one we went on and it was great.

1 Thank brunobstyle
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun and great experience!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My sister, her 11 year old son, my husband and I throughly enjoyed this airboat ride experience! We did not want to be in a large oversized group so this was the ideal airboat tour for us. Everyone had an awesome time!!! Robert and Becky have the Everglades knowledge and offer the best in describing the Everglades wildlife history and current. We learned a lot and had a super great time. This is something all tourists should do and locals as well. It was the South Florida adventure we are still talking about. Thank you Robert and Becky for a fantastic experience!!!

1 Thank Sonya H
Palm Coast, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“MY DAD'S ADVENTURE”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

My 80 old dad has been fighting cancer for years. for his birthday coming up July 31 I took him to visit old friends in Miami. Heard about a everglades adventure . IT turned out to be a HIGHLIGHT of my trip .My Dad was treated with the most care and respect. I haven't seen him so HAPPY. We saw a side of Miami few get a chance to see,if you get the chance Captain Robert is the one you go to this man not only knows this place, his love for it will make you fall in love with this ONE OF KIND ADVENTURE.any special needs we had were taken care of by Becky.

1 Thank Lea B