“The best experience ever!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miami Skydiving Center

Miami Skydiving Center
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best experience ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

If u like adrenaline this is a must to do when u visit miami. The crew its super friendly and in case u're still doubting of jumping out of a plane u can ask the same questions 1000 different ways and they are patience enough to answer 1001.

Visited August 2013

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Off my Bucket List !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Had a great time ! Imre was my "guide" and did a great job, he knows his stuff ! The staff and pilot were all very freindly and did a fantastic job in helping me enjoy the experience of a lifetime. I highly recommend this for a pure adreniline rush, you won't be sorry !!!!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Caller9
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome skydive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Myself and my friend tried a tandem skydive as a bucket list event and loved every minute of it. Although it is a nervous experience, the instructors did a great job in making you feel at ease and actually getting you excited to do the jump. We booked the VIP experience and were finished within 1 hour 15 mins which was great as we had a full day of sight seeing to fit in.

The instructor gives clear instructions and really takes care of you by making sure that you are in the right position, showing you the sights when you descend and letting you take control of your descent once the parachute opens. I expected butterflies from the initial jump but the instructor promised me there would not be any and he was good to his word even whilst fitting in a double sommersault. The landing was very smooth also.

Would recommend this to anyone as it is definitely one of the best experiences that I have had. Although I have hundred of great photos to remind me of the event, I would advise you to get the video as nothing beats the sight of flapping flesh ha ha.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank bazftm
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“First Time February 2013”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I did this with one of those deals online, It was a fun experience and I did enjoy everything about it. The guy I jumped with was friendly and polite, The experience from the jump was great I would love to do it again for sure. I got the dvd which honestly was worth it. The down fall to this was it came with a shirt and I had someone email me about working on it. And its going on 2 month now, when I emailed back to follow up, I got a reply they are working on it. But when I was first emailed she stated that I would be getting the shirt and what's my address Still waiting on this 2 month old shirt lol. But I give up

Visited April 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Friendliest Skydivers Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

We took a visiting friend from out-of-town to do his first skydive experience and couldn't have found a better place!

This was my 8th tandem jump...(I prefer to stay as a tandem skydiver as I like to just chill out and not have to "think" too much when feeling the exhilaration)
I've been to three other skydiving establishments in Florida and found this place to be the friendliest group of guys (not that the others are not) but they exceeded our expectations. They made our friend feel calm and comfortable. I also loved that my instructor, Ricco, upon knowing that I've made several tandem jumps before did not "baby" me... We had such a great time!

The view is amazing from up there - you can see a bit of Miami skyline and the Atlantic Ocean. On clearer days, you can also see the Florida Keys. They boast the smallest landing zone - and we all landed perfectly, without a hitch. :)

Yes, they are small - in fact, you can barely find them when you are driving around inside Tamiami Airport (we got a bit lost)...don't let this turn you off. The experience made it more personal!

You have to enter RunWay Cafe at Tamiami Airport on your navigation, to find this place. Park across the street and enter through the gate going towards the hangar on the same side of the building to find them.

It was a fun time to be had by all...we will be back. It also helps that they are the closest skydiving center to downtown Miami!

Visited March 2013