Review Highlights
Mark the shark is the man

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reviewed August 28, 2018
Tjenakena
Falun, Sweden
via mobile

All reviews fishing trip mate ryan these guys bachelor party hammerhead shark hammer head deep sea fishing great fishing trophy fish deck hand caught fish big sailfish catch big fish rooster fish live bait mahi great trip
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I gotta say I’ve been on charters before ,but when I found mark the shark hands down the best of the best experience I’ve ever had ,mark has a great attitude about the sport and his crew is very knowledgeable about the sport and put us on the fish in no time and what an incredible day it was on the water also he is a very funny guy had us laughing all the time if your in the area and thinking about fishing this is the guy Mark The Shark!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Had an incredible day out on the ocean with Mark The Shark. I will come back fishing again sometime. Thank you for a good day and the fantastic Bully

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Mark is a consummate fisherman with incredible knowledge.
Looking forward to get back on board in November! We all had a blast!!

Mark S, Owner at Mark the Shark, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for fishing with us on the striker 1 and thank you for your positive review.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

There is a reason Mark is known as the best in the biz! BECAUSE HE TRULY IS! Such an amazing, bucket list kind of day for our 8 year old little boy. As exciting as it was safe...so professional, so nice, relaxed and yet incredibly thrilling. Caught an amazing 81” sandbar shark...our son’s dream catch. CANNOT WAIT for our next fishing trip with Mark the Shark & crew. You will not be disappointed! I could gush and gush compliments about this tour. But instead of reading you need to be booking with Mark the Shark!!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Mark and crew are good. Hooked up on a few fish. The sailfish got away at the boat though. Will return.

1  Thank arcman033

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Very amazing experience with the captain Mark the shark and Bryan thanks a lot guys for everything and this hammerhead shark

1  Thank Kevin A

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a great trip with Mark - we could see the real professional at work. Mark gave us possibility to catch a real shark and see how you „chip” it. His boat is a real fishing boat and not some kind of turist attraction so you shouldn’t expect a great comfort:-) but it’s all about nature and real experience. If you want to experience something extraordinary - we recomend MarktheShark!!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Me and my father went on Marks charter around the 4th of July. I’d been following mark on Instagram since I was in 8th grade (just graduated high school). Everything I was expecting out of the trip was fulfilled and we had a great time! #buildthewall #MOOSE

Mark S, Owner at Mark the Shark, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Reviewed July 19, 2018

close friend of mine met Mark the shark 35 years ago and that same friend told me if i wanted to go shark fishing check out mark, turned out that i was already following Mark the shark on Instagram. i ended up contacting him on instagram and booked a charter. We took off early in the morning and started fishing for some bait fish which was a fun start to some tight lines soon after that mark was on the hunt for some open water with no sea weed patches. we were out there 30 mins and had a fish on, wasnt a keeper but thats why its called fishing. about 45 mins after that we had a shark on and the fight started. sitting in a chair that sits over the back of the boat was great!! i was able to see the shark coming up, which was awesome!! i give the trip 5 stars!! Thank you Mark for the great time!! "day on the water beats a day in the office"!!

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Awesome trip. We were hooked up with a 60 pound sailfish within 2 hours. Mark and his crew are incredibly knowledgeable and have personality. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to fish in Miami and will use again next time I am down that way.