“Best Fishing I ever experienced!!!”

Shallow Tails Guide Service
More attraction details
Owner description: Shallow Tails Guide Service, Inc. is a full time flats and back country fishing guide/charter service. We are based out of beautiful Miami, Florida and also take guided fishing trips to Biscayne Bay, Upper Keys including Islamorada, and Flamingo Everglades National Park. We specialize in Tarpon, Bonefish, Permit, Snook, Redfish, Sea Trout, Shark, and Barracuda. We take people of all skill levels from beginners to expert fly fisherman looking for trophy fish. Please ask for Capt Raul Montoro when calling.
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have been fishing now for about 2 yrs. I have fished with almost every Capt. In South Florida. I just love fishing, its the only thing I know calms me down when I am stressed at work. But, there are a lot of guides in Miami that is a complete waist of Money. I have no gone on a trip with Capt. Raul for about 8 times!!! yes, that is how good he is. The fist time we fished I was hooked. We did about a 1/2 day trip and My arm was DEAD when I was done!!! We caught about 100+ Groupers and about 50 snappers. I was truly amazing....

I am going to keep booking Capt. Raul from Shallow Tails, he is extremely knowledgeable and he know what is going to. He knows whats is biting, and I believe he is the one that knows the area the best. If you want action, book him. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Gustavo Tosta (Miami, FL)

Raul M, Owner at Shallow Tails Guide Service, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

That was an awesome day of Biscayne Bay grouper fishing. I'm glad you had a great time pulling on some big grouper.
Thank you for your business and hope to see you back soon.
Capt. Raul Montoro