Little Havana Cigar Factory
Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Little Havana Tour Food and Cultural experience of a Lifetime.

Book in advance
from
$99.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Little Havana Cigar Factory
from $99.00
from $69.99
from $99.00
from $175.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

There are many cigar shops in Little Havana but what sets Little Havana Cigar Factory apart is how long it's been around, the range of cigars ( well known brands, house brands etc ), the lounge where you can smoke your newly acquired stock, the really good drinks and coffee, and the knowledge of the staff who are extremely helpful. I enjoyed an Armstrong on recommendation ( I was not disappointed ) and a really good glass of Cabernet. I will be back

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 5, 2016

We were taken here as part of a tour of Miami, even if you don't smoke the smell of the cigars is fantastic. They have cigars priced for all pockets from $5 onwards! Just inside the door they have a stack of used cigar boxes for sale.. all only $5! They are beautiful wooded boxes our only problem was we didn't have enough room in our cases to bring loads home.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

The cashier was very helpfull and ambiance of cigar shop was very trendy. Lots of options with reasonable prices. They also have Coffee, try it.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I visit Cuba many years ago and I fall in love with the Country, the people and the culture.
In Little Havana I felt the same.
I tried Ron, I bough Cigars and I got the best coffee ever (La Coladita)
Do not miss this place if you visit Miami

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed June 24, 2016

My friend and I stopped in here to buy cigars to bring back as souvenir gifts from Little Havana. We had no idea how nice or how popular this shop is before we visited. It was clear from the time that we walked in that this is a very nice and pretty upscale cigar shop. It is extremely clean and well organized, with a huge selection of cigars that are labeled based on all of their characteristics. I told the woman working in the shop that I needed help because I don't know anything about cigars and wanted to make sure that I picked out a good one to bring home to my husband. She happily showed me all different types of cigars from several different regions. She taught me a lot in just a few short minutes, and never put any pressure on me to buy anything expensive. Once she had shown me around, she left us alone to browse. When we made our selection, she offered to cut the cigars for us, and let us know how to store the cigars and how long they would be good for. It was so nice to have her to help us! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking to buy cigars in Little Havana.

Date of experience: June 2016