Little Havana Cigar Factory
Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Little Havana Tour Food and Cultural experience of a Lifetime.

Book in advance
from
$99.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Little Havana Cigar Factory
from $99.00
from $69.99
from $99.00
from $175.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2016

My friend and I stopped in here to buy cigars to bring back as souvenir gifts from Little Havana. We had no idea how nice or how popular this shop is before we visited. It was clear from the time that we walked in that this is a very nice and pretty upscale cigar shop. It is extremely clean and well organized, with a huge selection of cigars that are labeled based on all of their characteristics. I told the woman working in the shop that I needed help because I don't know anything about cigars and wanted to make sure that I picked out a good one to bring home to my husband. She happily showed me all different types of cigars from several different regions. She taught me a lot in just a few short minutes, and never put any pressure on me to buy anything expensive. Once she had shown me around, she left us alone to browse. When we made our selection, she offered to cut the cigars for us, and let us know how to store the cigars and how long they would be good for. It was so nice to have her to help us! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking to buy cigars in Little Havana.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite cigar shops. I never visit Miami without stopping here first to enjoy a smoke and a cup of Cuban coffee...quite literally it is my first stop outside the airport.

Lovely environment, leather sofas, comfortable chairs, natural lighting, lush banana plants, and the sweet aroma of high quality tobacco.

Retail selection is solid, and I always find an interesting box to try.

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank BJoelG
Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

My knowledge of cigars is very limited so it was great to be given an overview by the man working there. He also offered us complimentary cuban coffee. Really smart looking shop with a large selection of cigars each marked with taste notes

Date of experience: March 2016
Mario A, Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

Thank you very much for your comment, we will love to see you again. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 14, 2016 via mobile

This was a great place to visit. Seeing how Cuban Cigars are made by hand and some primitive machines was awesome. A step back in time and to an island not too far away.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2016 via mobile

Wow this is a cigar smoker's heaven! Best selection of cigars of any cigar shop I have been too with great prices. Lots of lounge area to smoke to your hearts content. For my non smoking wife the smoke was hardly noticeable. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
M

Date of experience: January 2016

Thank you for your review , we are glad to hear that your experience with us was outstanding. We value our customers and their thoughts. We hope you come back soon.

Kind Regards,