“It's a must go!”

and up
Little Havana Small-Group Walking Tour
Ranked #5 of 160 Shopping in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Little Havana, a site well known as a center of social, cultural, and political activity in Miami, you will find our store, with a long tradition of serving only the finest handmade cigars, accessories, books and art. Step into a 1950s Havana cigar club ambiance, and experience a delight for the senses when you try the best Cuban espresso coupled with great music and variety of premium cigars.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“It's a must go!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Confortable lounge to taste a fine cigar with a dark stout beer. The kind staff will help you find the best cigar option for your taste.

Mario A, Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments about the store we will love to see you again.
Our website is LHCFstore.com, if you would like to order with us we will glad to help you, remember we offer free shipping on orders of $50.00 or more.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great selection and knowledge of cigars”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stopped in while walking around Little Havana and had a cigar and beer. They have a great selection of cigars it was terrific break to sit and have a cigar. You have to stop in if you are in the area.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank abart10
Mario A, Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Sr thank you very much fot your apreciation about our store, we hope to see you again and share a coffee with you.
Thamks
Mario Rotella
LHCF Manager
Akron, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly, Fast service!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stopped here while in the Miami area. Little Havana is neat, but this place is awesome! I didn't stay to have a cigar there but I bought several at the recommendation of a shop attendant. I even got a free shot of espresso! Left happy and with some delicious cigars!

1 Thank Tyler J
Mario A, General Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
New York City, New York
“A gem in the middle of Little Havana”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

What a gem in the middle of Little Havana! I live in NYC, but I had been told this was THE place to go in Miami to find a great variety of cigars, and I am happy I listened. I came to visit some friends in Miami and we decided to go to the Little Havana Cigar Factory. Outside, the store feels very much part of Little Havana. But inside, the decoration, the colors and the cigar aroma, are breathtaking. From the moment you walk in the door you feel transported into a universe of refined taste and outstanding customer service. The staff is absolutely amazing. I was received by the manager, Mario, who showed me and my friends around. I love cigars, I was so happy to see the great variety and price range. They have very nice lighters and other accessories as well. Mario was very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had. I found a cigar I had been looking for, and decided to smoke one right there. Heaven! And my friends who do not enjoy cigars so much, could drink an espresso, and drink a glass of port while looking at me smile. Going to the shop turned into a great evening. I bought a few cigars I am still enjoying back at home in NYC. Looking forward to my next visit.

Sao Paulo, Sp
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome place to visit, buy and enjoy a cigar”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is an awesome place to visit, buy or/and enjoy a cigar in Miami - Fl. It's a comfortable and fancy cigar lounge. Ask for Mario, he makes you feel welcome (including his perfect portuguese) and he is also a cigar master. I really recommend!!!! I was almost forgeting... The expresso is just fantastic!!!

1 Thank pedrotoni