“Unexpected pleasure”
Review of Fiorito

Fiorito
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiorito is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 4,266 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Hidden in Little Haiti is this gem of an Argentine restaurant with a well conceived menu and great wine list. Service excellent and prices reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Fiorito

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Even though it's located in a bad neighborhood (just outside the Design District), this place is fantastic! We loved the service, the ambience, and of course, the steaks!! I had the bife de chorizo; she had the churrasco. Bife was exceptional; but the churrasco was even better. Even the ensalada criolla dip that came with the complimentary bread was incredibly good! The waiters are super-friendly. All the raves you read about are on the spot. Make sure you visit this place next time you're in Miami.

Best Argentinian restaurant in Florida!

3  Thank MIOG
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I am writing this review after my third visit to the restaurant. It keeps getting better and better.
It is a relatively small Argentinian restaurant with a well balanced menu. I am a foodie so when I say everything I have eaten on my 3 visits has been really delicious it is true. The restaurant is already highly rated by Tripadvisor so until now I did not feel compelled to write. Saturday we returned to the restaurant with friends. The wife had joined me on my second visit to Fiorito and love it.
On this night we had another Spectacular meal from the octopus appetizer and the Burratta to
The steak and the best Short ribs ever! My mouth is watering writing this.
Dessert was an amazing crepe stuffed with homemade dulce de leche. Wow.
The waiter was super, Alberto, he was so enthusiastic and made great suggestions. I know I will be back.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Im from Argentina, and i have to admit this is as good or better than the food back there. The service was exellent, cozy atmosphere, great friendly staff and mouth watering dishes. Table of 8, we all loved our meals! Definetely coming back. Amazing evening.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff . Everything is home made on site. Empanadas and typical Argentinian fare. Well priced.

Welcome to lil Haiti !

Been to Fiorito? Share your experiences!