Zoological Wildlife Foundation
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Exceptional Experience

It was an amazing experience! The kids loved it! They are still talking about it today! Our tour... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Familydowe
via mobile
Amazing

Very happy with my visit !!! We had the general experience if you could call it that because it... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
73eddyc
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $24.57
from $40.34
from $39.00
from $81.00
1,532 results
All reviews general tour baby tiger our tour guide animal lovers once in a lifetime love animals basic tour capuchin monkeys ant eater sloth encounter big cats amazing experience black jaguar photo session various animals amazing animals animal interaction
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2017

Pricey but worth it tour of private zoo. We paid extra for a tiger cub session. The cub wasn't cooperating so they gave us a few other choices. We went for the sloth and I am so glad we did. It was the dearest things ever to hold and snuggle with. While we were waiting the handler noticed my daughter was enchanted with the otters and brought one out for her to meet as well. In all we had the chance to interact one-on-one with 10-12 different animals. Truly amazing visit and well worth the price of admission plus the long drive from South Beach. I justified the price thinking this would be a once-in-a-lifetime type activity but now I can't wait to go back again.

I suppose some might have been disappointed to pay for the cub encounter but not be able to play with it but I appreciated that they respected the animal and didn't push it to interact with humans when it didn't want to.

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank frisbee_jr
Reviewed January 4, 2017

The different between this and Zoo Miami is that it's a much smaller area to walk and the animals are right there in front of you. You get super close to them. You can't walk around on your own. You must make a reservation and go with a guide who tells you about each animal. The one hour tour actually lasts a little longer than that. (1:15) After they take you around you end up in a covered area where you get to touch, pet and hold a variety of animals. (Owl, snake, turtles, bird, armadillo, monkey) The last animal they bring out is the monkey. The kids absolutely love being able to hold & touch the animals.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2017

I heard about this foundation through a friend, so I decided to try it on my birthday. My brother and I did the Special Wildlife Encounter and it was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide, Andrea, was fantastic. I would totally recommend her. We got to touch/hold/feed 15+ different animals. If you are an animal lover, you definitely need to visit.

1  Thank alissa t
Reviewed January 1, 2017

This place is cool but overpriced.

We did the general tour. You walk around for about an hour seeing animals as the tour guide tells you a bit about them. Monkeys and otters will reach their hands and tails out to you so you get to touch them a bit. This was one of the things I was looking forward to the most - but the tour guide was so rushed, I didn't get to play with the monkeys for more than a couple minutes.

DO NOT BUY THE 5 MINUTE TIGER CUB SESSION. Buy the $40 one that allows you to take 2 pictures with the cub. I bought the $80 one that allows you to spend 5 minutes. As I watched other groups who did the $40 one, I realized they ended up spending about 5 minutes with the cub anyway, because it takes a while to get 2 good photos. So I paid double the price for the same amount of time.
T
o the staff, I would recommend not rushing your groups through the tour. This is the only reason I consider this place overpriced.

2  Thank Sara C
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

Monkey's and otters grabbed our fingers, we petted a lemur, held an armadillo, saw a tiger, lion and liger all in the general tour. The add on photo 1 on 1 experience was like the whipped cream and cherry on top! We all agree that it was a great value overall and will be on top of our travel memories! Thank you Mario and Emily for a really over the top experience!

2  Thank Russell H