Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:30 AM
Review Highlights
Best day of my life! I met Limbani :)

Best birthday present ever to have made a trip to ZWF Miami! I saw this chimp - LIMBANI on social... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $38.00
from $39.00
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews baby tiger general tour our tour guide animal lovers once in a lifetime tiger encounter love animals amazing experience basic tour big cats ant eater black jaguar capuchin monkeys photo session animal experience close encounter various animals
Reviewed 2 days ago

Best birthday present ever to have made a trip to ZWF Miami!
I saw this chimp - LIMBANI on social media in 2016 and instantly fell in love! I check out his pictures online every morning and think how adorable he is and never thought I would be lucky enough to hold him in my arms since he lives so far far away from Sri Lankan where I come from! My husband: Himesh Bagley for made another one of my dreams come true this year on my birthday when he booked a private encounter with Limbani.
We traveled a long way to see the chimp & and every second was worth it.

A big thank you to the founders Maria & Mario Tabraue! Thank you to the lovely team Jason and Maribel for the support.

I was overjoyed to meet, hug and hold Limbani on my birthday and thrilled that Limbani accepted my presents: The glowy purple ball and the t-shirt I brought for him. I had the most heartwarming day ever!

Saw Micheal Jackson's flamingos, another family of a monkey named Mr. Grinch and a whole bunch of interesting animals at ZWF. The staff is wonderful and helpful. Looking forward to my next trip back to ZWF Miami!Thank you, team, for the wonderful experience. God bless you all.

Omega from Sri Lanka!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Sanctuary is phenomenal. The animals are happy and loved. Highly recommend booking any of the encounters not just a basic tour of the property.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was an amazing experience I would definitely go back!!! Our tour guide was very pleasant and answered all of our questions, and was very patient with us and our 6 year old son!!! My only complaint was I wanted to spend more time with the cats!!!! Maybe they will offer a package so you can pick which animals you want to have encounters with, so you the ultimate experience!!!!! We all loved this experience and hope to go back!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Do not miss this place! Spend the money it is totally worth every penny. We did the regular admission, AND the primate experience, baby tiger and got to go in and feed the sloths, baby monkees (several kinds of primates) and it was sooo coool.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely love this place and for so many reasons. The staff is incredible. Very knowledgeable and you can tell that they all really love the animals and take such good care of them. The animal experiences are amazing. Getting to interact and learnabout these animals is simply amazing. I loved all of the animals especially the baby lions but I have to say that Limbani(baby chimp) was my favorite. He is so cute and friendly. I had such a great time that I am going back with my girlfriend in December. This place should be on Any animal lovers bucket list. Thank you so much to everyone that works there. I will truly never forget it and I can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A private reserve that lets you get much closer than any other place. You can just tour around and see the animals they have or request a five minute private time with some young animals. Lots of young people volunteer their time to feed and groom these animals and that's who you will spend your time with.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Unbelieveable!!! An amazing experience and the staff is so nice!! Got to meet hold and play with their new baby jaguar! Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You might think it's an expensive ticket to see the animals but it s not a normal zoo. You can interact with some rare animals. At first, I was shocked to see the caged animals, but after the tour I could see healthy and unstressed animals.
I recommend paying attention to the route because it's not easy to find the place

1  Thank TathyK123
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Visited ZWF recently after seeing it on the TV show Big Papi Needs a Job - immediately went and made our reservations and were not disappointed. We had a private tour and even though our guide was new (only there about a month) he did a nice job. Sometimes it seemed a bit unorganized, but ultimately we very much enjoyed our time there and our interactions with the various animals. It was a little sad to see them in relatively small enclosures, but they seemed healthy and well cared for and the folks working there obviously care about them. We got to cuddle with lion cubs, a serval, several types of monkeys, and interacted with other animals as well. It was so much fun to be able to play with a baby lion, who is practicing his growling and being fierce - he needs to work on that a bit - he's still too cute right now to be fierce! :o)
My only recommendation to them would be to keep an eye on the restrooms (hubby said the men's room had no toilet paper or paper towels) and they really should make people use the hand sanitizer before handling the animals so the animals stay safe and healthy. The bottle of Purell in the gazebo was empty. Other than that, I have no complaints and enjoyed our visit to the ZWF. I hope they can keep up their work with the animals and thank them for their efforts and allowing visitors to have such wonderful, hands-on encounters!

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Definitely once in a lifetime experience getting to pet baby lions. Went for the 2hour tour. Got to see some amazing animals closer than any zoo I've been