“Unusual”

Vapiano
Ranked #90 of 4,802 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to VAPIANO! At VAPIANO you enjoy fresh pasta, pizza, antipasti, salad, risotto or our dolci in a mediterranean atmosphere. Our Vapianisti prepare your favourite dish fresh in front of your eyes, especially for you. Extra meat, vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free, your personal preferences are respected during the preparation of the dish. Uncompromised freshness guarantees exceptional taste!
Reviewed December 13, 2017

When you arrive you will be given a card to use for meals and drinks. The card will be swiped every time you place an order. It is self serve and the food is fantastic. From a salad to pasta dishes to pizza, it is delicious.

VapianoUS, other at Vapiano, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Thanks a lot for your positive review!

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

The place is gorgeous, the pasta and Pizza is very good and good prices also for drinks.
You can share your table with other persons.
Highly recommended

Thanks!!

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I stopped at Vapiano because it was right next to my hotel. I had a quick four cheese pizza which was really good. First pizza that came out was over cooked but manager immediately reached out to me and made me a new one. He was very attentive. I had a diet coke and the one they had was a really small one. I wasn’t sure if they had other bigger drink sizes but as a positive feedback have larger drink size available. Would definitely come back.

VapianoUS, other at Vapiano, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Thanks! We are glad you had a great time, and that the manager then took care of you.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Um, yes, yes, yes! Fantastic food, chill environment, I loved the entire concept of this place. And the food, um yes! It's that good, that fresh, and that perfect! If you have kids, this place will work well.

Thanks:))

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

It is Friday night nd my friends and I wanted to have a wine bit we were with our children! For the best of our luck vapiano is for real. The staff is the best, the food amazing, bit most of all, Chris Lee, the manager is the most amazing service of all times! Thank you!

VapianoUS, other at Vapiano, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Sorry it took us time to respond, but we want to thank you for your feedback!

Been to Vapiano? Share your experiences!