“The Best Empanadas I ever have!!”
Review of Puerto Madero

Puerto Madero
Ranked #369 of 4,893 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2017

My husband and I drove from Orlando to see my cousin in Miami after her surgery and she was the one whom took us to Puerto Madero. We was betweens meals, so we choose the empanadas that she was so happy to tell us how good was,and she was right!! We love it!! Great costumer Services! We definitely visit again when back to Miami!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

You might think their prices are kind of high, but it's all worth it. Their product is excellent and the service is stellar.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We went there for lunch on a Sunday and it was very good. We ordered the meat cuts (Parrila) for 2 people and had enough for 3 people. We also ordered some empanadas for appetizers and they are very good and tasty. They have the fried and baked ones; we ordered the baked empanadas (ham and cheese; and four cheese). The meat cuts included picanha, t-bone steak, sausage and morcilla. Accompanying was fries and rice, and small french breads. Everything good! Service was very good. The only issue was that the place was packed and therefore quite loud, but that's common in any busy restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Went for diner, and really the prices vs the quality food received, is over marked, the bass looks like a farm raised tilapia ; the real bass is at least 1/2 inch x 3" x 3" fillet, the picture will show is not a real bass, many people do not has good knowledge about fish,and they take advantage of this, the dish was with a to much fatty dressing; I did not dispute this because I was the guest, only for that. The milanesa was 65% breaded and 35% real dry beef, and like other restaurants, they use art to hide the beef with decorative layers, like tomato sauce, cheese, olives, etc.As dessert we order a Milhojas, it was old, the milhojas was not crunchy, moisture turn it soft and old, same happened with the caramel, it was hardened. The only good item we enjoy was the Empanada de espinaca, those were really good and fresh, even the bread received was cold.
The bill included tips was $60 and really this diner must not be more than $30 for the food quality we received. I am sorry but will not come back again here, even as a guest because they are taking advantage of the people.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

My wife, my son, and I went there for a late lunch and ordered some empanadas for appetizer and a parrillada as our main dish. The quality of the meats served was very good. Service was good overall and the price was average. We sat outside by the curb and had a great time. Not so expensive as some other people mentioned, but we have not ordered individual items. A parrillada brings different cuts of meats and sausages, and it is good enough for 2-3 people, depending on how much you eat.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Puerto Madero? Share your experiences!