“You will come back!”

Siam Bistro
Ranked #1,220 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 18, 2017

This is another hidden gem in an ugly shopping center. It has been here for years and is always great. My husband loves to get the whole fried snapper, made many different ways...always perfect. I love their curry dishes....too many to choose from. Portions are excellent. Service is always friendly and staff is very knowledgeable. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed January 27, 2017

This is my favorite Thai place. The food is excellent. My favorite is the tom kha gai or coconut milk soup with chicken. It is the best I have ever had anywhere. I wish this place was closer I would be there every week.

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Food is delicious! Warm and friendly owners that treat you like family. A family favorite Pad Thai the best! We have never been disappointed. Dont skip dessert, Mango Sticky Rice is amazing!

Reviewed May 20, 2015 via mobile

I come here often either by myself or with family (or friends). It is the most delicious Thai food that I have had so far, and that's what keeps me coming back. I have never had a problem with service, and since I come often, the waiters (or owner who is normally there) greet me by name and suggest items based on my likes. My favorite dishes here are the curries (any of them) and the Shrimp Pad Thai.

Reviewed February 3, 2015

This is the place to go if you want to have some amazing thai food. The Service is a bit slow but its worth the wait. The ambience is great and the owner is very friendly. Try the Mango chicken fried rice and massaman curry. The chicken fried rice is too good. The Pad thai is good too. Its a total value for money restaurant.