“Work on the service. Everything else is fine.”
Review of Homefield Comedy Club & Grill - CLOSED

Homefield Comedy Club & Grill
Cuisines: Canadian
Miami, Florida
“Work on the service. Everything else is fine.”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We went last night to see Carlos Mencia's show. Get there early because there's a line outside and they don't let you in till 10 mins before. The show didn't start on time but that's okay. The service was bad, though. He only came by twice to make sure we put in our 2 drink minimum. They only list prices for beer and wine on their menu. I asked how much it would be for a rum and coke or another mixed tropical drink but it seemed like it was too much trouble for the waiter to find out. And of course they slam you with a mandatory 20% tip when it comes time to pay. At least earn it! We got our check after the show ended, which wasn't cool.

Miami, Florida
“Didn't see comedy but....worth it”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Came here with wife to see Bruce Bruce April 26th but was told by hostess he didn't sell enough tickets and cancelled was alittle shocked but regardless stayed watched the playoffs and ate delicious food never been here before but will definitely be back and recommend to others excellent staff also family friendly

“Whatever”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is our second visit to this place. The first time was also on a Friday night and it was almost as empty this past visit as it was the first time we went. My husband's beer didn't taste right, even though it was a draft. I ordered a soda......ALMOST $4.00!!!!!! Then when we were leaving I asked for a to go cup for my $4.00 investment and I got a child's kids meal cup. Even the waitress made a comment about the cost of the soda and then the fact that I couldn't even take what I bought home with me. We didn't order any food, but when we ate there the first time, it was just sub-par bar food. Maybe this place gets busier as the other restaurants start closing down, but for a Friday night in Kendall about 10:30 and not even the bar was completely sat, that's not a good sign. We will not be going back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Peggy P
“Big place for nothing”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We went there when it open few years back. Well the beer comes in a big mug but it was so water down that i just didn't drink it.I know it was draft beer but you can taste when there is more water then beer. The burger tasted to frozen. So we never went back.

• Visited December 2012
Miami
“Great neighborhood sports bar ... with a great menu”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had dinner at Homefield Sports Bar & Grill with my mom tonight. One of their BOGO nights - half off of drinks 5 - 8 and buy one entree, get one free. Mom's Coconut Curry Shrimp Pasta was flavorful and far more that she could eat ... she'll probably be eating it for at leat 2 more meals. I had the Fire Grilled Pork Chops ... very nice. Crisy chorizo, melted cheese and muchroom and a burgundy sauce. Far more of a gourmet selection than you would expect in a sports bar. I ordered the cole slaw instead of the pasta with my meal and I must say that this is the best cole slaw I have ever eaten ... hint of cilantro with a peppery finish. Really nice. Wait staff is extremely attentive and kind.

With their abundance of televisions and big screens, this will definitely be my "go to" place for football season when I am not at the game. They have a large recreation area in the back that I haven't ventured into but that will come in time.

More value for your money than you could believe.

• Visited July 2013