“nice food”

Dining options: Reservations
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“nice food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Food very hot, but coffee was lukewarm. Waiter did explain menu which is a plus. It is always a good choice when you are traveling.

Visited September 2013

Scotland
“Amazing Italian Food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We turned up here on a busy Saturday evening in the hope of getting a table. We were asked to wait at the bar and a table would be available shortly. After about 30 minutes we were called to a table. The atmosphere in the restaurant was alive and buzzing. The staff were very efficient, polite and helpful. The food when it arrived was well worth the wait. Would highly recommend.

• Visited April 2013
Richmond
“Great Evening”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had a trip down from mid town Miami to this place in Coral Gables but it ended up being worth it. Amazingly, we were able to park across the street, were able to be seated immediately and had a terrific waitress. Oh, the food was great too. Needless to say, when we left we were able to take home a delightful lunch for the next day.

• Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“It's not what it used to be”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I'm not sure if our recent visit to the South Miami location is representative of the chain over all, but I am less and less impressed with each visit to Carrabba's, which used to be one of my favorite chain restaraunts. Don't get me wrong, they still beat the pants off of Olive Garden, but you'll pay for the difference in quality.

My wife took me and our two kids there a few weeks ago during lunch time on a Saturday for my birthday. I have always special ordered my steak (asking for it to blackened on the outside but med-rare on the inside) but this time the waitress said that the manager said they don't do that. The manager didn't come over. No further explanation. Drink refills had to be requested. The food did come out in a timely manner and she did bring extra bread when asked, even if she was a bit stingy on the herbs for the olive oil used to dip th bread in. It was okay, but it's not as good as it used to be.

• Visited February 2013