“Over priced”

Sushi Sake
Ranked #2,669 of 4,462 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Sushi Sake never seems to get our order correct. Always something missing and definitely overpriced for the location.

1  Thank mbaldriche

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Great Sushi and service! I will go back! There were four of us and we all enjoyed every thing about the experience!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very bad sushi no fish at all tons of rice and really bad service! Delivery guy was good but food is awful!!!!!

1  Thank synsun21
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I love sushi, so I have been to many Japanese/Sushi restaurants all over South Florida. During my quest to find really great sushi, there has been some places I hated and a few I actually liked. Of those, some were reasonable priced and some were downright expensive. What I found was, Sushi Sake is my favorite spot, finding a good balance of good food and a good price. The ambiance they say produces an enriched and memorable dinning experience and I agree. That is also one of the reasons I really enjoy dining there, the modern decor and mood setting lighting always gets me.

One of their appetizers I would recommend is the So Firecracker. It is crab atop a fried cracker and has what I would describe as a sweet taste to it.

Although they offer Hibachi and the usual Asian specialties, you cannot go without trying the sushi rolls. My ultimate favorite is the Miami Heat Roll. It is made with shrimp tempura, cream cheese, crab salad, topped with salmon, spicy mayo and topped with crunch. It is so delicious and so amazing!

If you were looking for something a bit more simple, I would recommend the Dragon Roll. It is similar to the Miami Heat, and made with tempura shrimp, crabmeat, masago, asparagus, spicy mayo topped with avocado.

I love it and you too should check it out!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have been big fans of this Restaurant in Doral. But they have been changing the cooks so much than the quality of food is getting bad everyday... The last we went there the sushi rolls had some weird shapes, too big, and hard to eat!

Been to Sushi Sake? Share your experiences!