“rude waitress”
Review of Bennigan's - CLOSED

Bennigan's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 22, 2014

When I asked the price of a certain sides the waitress responded with 'I'm not a computer'. I assured her that that made two of us and as the menu did not show the price of sides perhaps they were included in the cost of the main meal. The waitress then refused to serve us and another waitress took over!!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went here as its next to The red Roof Hotel were we stayed for one night, Staff seemed fine, I ordered a white wine which was off, and it was changed with out trouble, didn't have a meal just a couple of snacks which were OK.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Poor to horrible. Under new name now. Very dirty establishment. Cleaning crew should be brought in. Only business seen is walkins from nearby hotels because off main highway. No excuse. Clean it up. Mediocre food at best.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The only reason I stopped at this restaurant with my family is because it had a huge Wild Wings Sign out front which we thought the restaurant was but obviously closed down and it was near our hotel. After walking in, the place was filthy dirty, with some kind of haunted house theme music playing over and over again. The food was horrible and the staff had no personalty. If you want wings drive to the Dolphin Mall area where there is the Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant. This place still gives me the creeps.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Stayed at Red Roof Inn next door and this was a short walk thru the car park. Great menu with plenty to choose from. Food was freshly cooked and tasted fine. Good choice of beers. Stanislav, our server was very helpful. My wife uses a mobility scooter and she was able to access the restaurant and toilets with no problems.