“Delicious.”

Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metromover Station: Bayfront Park Metrorail Station: Brickell/Government Center Metrobus Stop: Biscayne Blvd and Chopin Plaza
Description: Located at 100 Chopin Plaza, Toro Toro is celebrated chef/restaurateur Richard Sandoval's creative Pan-Latin interpretation of a contemporary steakhouse. This sophisticated and sexy concept is modeled after Sandoval's Dubai Toro Toro, which was named "Best Latin" and "Best New Restaurant" by Time Out. The restaurant's selection of meats, carved tableside rodizio-style, along with an array of small plates, composed main-plates and a la carte steaks draws foodies while Toro Toro's buzz-worthy bar, emphasizing Latin-inspired cocktails made with ultra-premium Latin spirits and a well-curated collection of fine wines from around the world, draws the cocktail crowd.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I had the good fortune to stumble upon this place by chance on a recent visit (I was stumbling a lot more upon leaving, once I had finished with my drinks) and it was truly awesome. The staff are as friendly as can be and, at the risk of sounding like a sexist neanderthal, quite easy on the eye. I pickled myself on the Ahumando cocktail (I think that's what it's called) and wolfed down a dessert called the La Bomba. Everything was delicious but it was the service that stood out.

1  Thank Ben R
Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Dear Ben R,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. I'm so happy to hear that you stumbled upon our restaurant and had a great dining experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed the amazing drinks that our mixologists prepare, dessert and most importantly, the service you received from our staff.

I will be sure to share your kind remarks and congratulate our team on a job well done!

Thank you again for your feedback. It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.

Arminio

Write a ReviewReviews (2,365)

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Delightful Latino cuisine. Had lunch and dinner but still did not find it boring. Very good buffet lunch spread, especially the fresh salads, avocados, asparagus, salsa etc The grill meats like beef, chorizo and chicken nicely done. Good for big groups, with a casual bar at entrance makes dining alone social but not intrusive. For dinner they participated in the Spice Night which offers a sampler set which was good value. Worth a try.

1  Thank Tony Y

Dear Tony Y,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I'm thrilled that you had great lunch and dinner experiences! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the cuisine, Miami Spice offer and atmosphere. I do hope it's not too long before you visit us again.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Checked out this restaurant on the recommendation of a friend, Ajda, and absolutely loved it! Will definitely be back - especially for another dragon-tini! Thanks again, Ajda!

Dear Amanda S,

As one of TripAdvisor's Senior Contributors, I truly value your feedback and I'm pleased to hear that you loved your experience at Toro Toro! I'm so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and I can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

This was my first visit to Toro Toro and definitely won’t be the last one!! Amazing service and food. Our server Matej was magnificent, he took well care of us and his recommendations for dinner were the best. You must try the dessert La Bomba!!! So delicious and the presentation is amazing.

Dear Florii15,

Thank you for your review of Toro Toro. I'm thrilled to hear that your first experience was a great one. It's always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed the cuisine and the service they received from our staff.

I'm so happy that you're already planning your next trip and we certainly look forward to having you again soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I've been to Toro Toro for lunch and dinner and it's always great. You can't go wrong with what you order. Everything on the menu is amazing and the service is excellent. We were seated by Carlos, who is the manager. He was always making sure we had everything we wanted. He has great energy and makes you want to come back. You must order La Bomba.

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Dear Sergio2431,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I'm thrilled to hear that we continue to offer you great dining experiences complete with 5-star service. I truly appreciate your accolades to Carlos for his exceptional hospitality. He'll be happy to know that his hard work and dedication to our guests doesn't go unnoticed.

I'd have to agree that the La Bomba is a must-have! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you again for the feedback. I do hope it's not too long before you visit us again.