“Delicious, delisicio,délicieux..great ambiance..”

Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 4,220 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metromover Station: Bayfront Park Metrorail Station: Brickell/Government Center Metrobus Stop: Biscayne Blvd and Chopin Plaza
Description: Located at 100 Chopin Plaza, Toro Toro is celebrated chef/restaurateur Richard Sandoval's creative Pan-Latin interpretation of a contemporary steakhouse. This sophisticated and sexy concept is modeled after Sandoval's Dubai Toro Toro, which was named "Best Latin" and "Best New Restaurant" by Time Out. The restaurant's selection of meats, carved tableside rodizio-style, along with an array of small plates, composed main-plates and a la carte steaks draws foodies while Toro Toro's buzz-worthy bar, emphasizing Latin-inspired cocktails made with ultra-premium Latin spirits and a well-curated collection of fine wines from around the world, draws the cocktail crowd.
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious, delisicio,délicieux..great ambiance..”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The dinner was fantastic, the steak was cooked to perfection, the fish was to die for. The starters were unique we had the shrimp with chicharon, and the heart very uniquely made. Mat the Mixologist created some great cocktails. The staff was fantastic and extremely knowledgeable. The music was modern music of great taste for this style of restaurant. The manager was attentive, the waiter was very friendly, the entire staff was very warm. The desert was delicious and had a great presentation. Can't wait to return to Miami to taste other items on their menu.

• Visited July 2014
Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear JulieB320,

Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks. I am so happy to hear that you had a great dining experience! It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed everything from the appetizers, to the main course and most importantly; the dessert and cocktails! I am most proud to hear that you received great service from our staff. They will be thrilled to know that their genuine hospitality and care doesn't go unnoticed.

It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I look forward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Santa Monica, California
“Toro Toro”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

WOW!
Amazing food and service in a beautiful space!
Was blown away with the high quality and preparation of each dish. The food was delicious and the waitstaff attentive and willing to please any request.
The cocktails were over the top too!
A must if you care about quality!

Dear Neil K,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of Toro Toro. I am thrilled to hear that you had an amazing dining experience! It is always a pleasure to hear that we exceeded our guests expectations and I'm happy you enjoyed our menu options and the service you received from our staff.

I truly appreciate your recommendations and look forward to welcoming you back.

Armino
Exeter
“Great food - but a little corporate”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Sited on the ground floor of the Intercontinental hotel. Easy parking. Place was maybe quarter full and they had a DJ in so very loud music overrode everything. Once we managed to get them to turn it down the experience improved. Very good service and excellent food. Delicious sashimi and seared tuna among others. Recommended but only for the food.

• Visited July 2014
Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Whidley2011,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I am so happy to hear that you received great service and enjoyed our dining options. I do appreciate your feedback regarding the DJ. I am sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced by the volume of music but I'm pleased that our staff was able to accommodate your request to lower the volume. Music is not featured on Monday, Tuesday or Saturday which may be a quieter, more relaxing time for you to enjoy a meal at our restaurant.

Thank you again for your feedback. I do hope that you'll give us another chance to change your impression.

Miami, Florida
“Toro Toro Restaurant at Intercontinental Miami Hotel”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I went to Toro Toro restaurant and I had a great time.
They have a buffet with excellent salads, ceviche, and meats, the dessert are right on sugar and very tasty.
I have to mention that they have a quality service and very friendly. Our waiter was Rodrigo....Thank you Rodrigo you are very kind!

Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Milly A,

Thank you so much for sharing details of your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience and enjoyed the offerings on our buffet. I truly appreciate your accolades to Rodrigo. He will be thrilled to hear that his genuine hospitality is valued.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Miami, Florida
“Lunch at Toro Toro”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had an awesome lunch at Toro Toro today. Ysaac, our host was very welcoming. The food was excellent, service was exceptional, and Rodrigo our waiter was superb. I'll definitely go back to enjoy the facilities offered at the hotel.

Dear Andrea B,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review of Toro Toro. I am so happy to hear that you had a great lunch experience. I am most proud that you received great service from Ysaac and Rodrigo! I will be sure to share your kind remarks and thank them both for a job well done.

I do hope it's not too long before you visit us again!