“Fantastic Eating Experience”

Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 4,203 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metromover Station: Bayfront Park Metrorail Station: Brickell/Government Center Metrobus Stop: Biscayne Blvd and Chopin Plaza
Description: Located at 100 Chopin Plaza, Toro Toro is celebrated chef/restaurateur Richard Sandoval's creative Pan-Latin interpretation of a contemporary steakhouse. This sophisticated and sexy concept is modeled after Sandoval's Dubai Toro Toro, which was named "Best Latin" and "Best New Restaurant" by Time Out. The restaurant's selection of meats, carved tableside rodizio-style, along with an array of small plates, composed main-plates and a la carte steaks draws foodies while Toro Toro's buzz-worthy bar, emphasizing Latin-inspired cocktails made with ultra-premium Latin spirits and a well-curated collection of fine wines from around the world, draws the cocktail crowd.
Yorkshire
“Fantastic Eating Experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Went to Toro based on reviews and the fact it was only 5 mins from the Epic Hotel. Great staff and as good a meal as i can remember having in the USA on holiday. They were very accommodating to the kids and prepared burgers for them and we shared the signature kebab.

Before we could order a dessert we were presented with La Bomba complimentary as we booked through open table. This was very original and a great bit of theatre.

• Visited May 2014
Arminio R, Robert J at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Dear Robert J,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I am so happy to hear that you had a great dining experience and received great service from our staff. Our La Bomba is one of my favorites! The presentation is definitely one of a kind and it tastes even better.

It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Miami.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
“Excellent !”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I had dinner at Toro Toro last night, that's all I can say: Great restaurant. Perfect service, excellent food! Highly recommend!

• Visited May 2014
Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear Bibiana P,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review of Toro Toro. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your dining experience and I appreciate your recommendations!

Please visit us again soon.

Arminio
“Great food and custer service!!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Me and my husband decided to pick Toro Toro for dinner and it was an amazing experience. I was greeted by a pleasant and wonderful hostess by the name of Deya. An amazing full of life young lady. Deya made us feel very welcomed. Then our server was very attentive and made the total experience one we will repeat. Not to mention the delicious taste of the ahumado drink along with the crispy shrimp.

Dear Yoanne R,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I am thrilled to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your experience! I am most pleased to hear of the service you received from our staff. We constantly strive to ensure that each and every one of our guests is given a warm welcome and top of the line service and I'm happy that we did not disappoint. I appreciate the accolades to Deya and your server who both were influential in making your experience memorable. I will share your kind words with them. I'm sure they will be happy to hear that their genuine hospitality doesn't go unnoticed!

I hope it's not too long before you visit us again!

“AMAZING!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Visited this restaurant for the first time with my husband last night to celebrate our 10th anniversary, and we had a great time. Food was amazing and very reasonably priced. Dessert was completely out of this world. Had a sharing platter of meats with asparagus, broccoli and Yuca fries for main and their speciality sharing dessert which included edible orchids. We also had a very nice bottle of wine with our meal, and drinks in the bar afterwards. Our server Olivia was so sweet and really looked after us. Shaun at the bar, as well as the restaurant manager were also great hosts. Atmosphere in both restaurant and bar was great too, with a really chilled out vibe. Thank you Toro Toro. :-)

Dear AlliFr,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Happy 10th anniversary and welcome to the Toro Toro Family! I am so happy to hear that your 1st visit with us was an amazing one! It is always great to hear that our guests enjoyed everything about their visit and received 5-star service from our staff. Your kind words will be shared with the team and I will congratulate them on continuing to wow our guests.

Thank you again for your feedback. I do hope that you'll visit us again soon.

Miami, Florida
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Located in the Intercontinental hotel. We went there for a quick dinner at the bar before the game. The service was impeccable, the bartender Alina was an absolute sweetheart, she gave us great suggestions and knew every detail of the menu . I was recommended to try pisco sour, which was amazing, my friend had a sangria and she was very happy with her drink as well.We started off with the swordfish dip. I'm a fan of seafood so i was sold right away. i would highly recommend it, its great for sharing and very delicious. I got scallops for my entree and hands down it was just perfectly cooked! My friend got the sea bass and it was super fresh. We also ordered a side dish of chaufa rice - mmm...yummy...it was the bomb!!! Also i'd love to mention the special vibe this place has, it's super friendly and we felt very welcomed there.

I will definitely visit it again!

Dear Elena H,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I am thrilled to hear that you were given a warm welcome and top of the line service from our staff. I am also happy that you enjoyed your food and drink selections. I'd have to agree that the atmosphere is electric in a sense. The lighting, the people, the music. It all sets the tone for a memorable experience.

So happy that you had the opportunity to stop in and I hope to welcome you back soon.