“lunch at Toro Toro”

Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 4,220 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Metromover Station: Bayfront Park Metrorail Station: Brickell/Government Center Metrobus Stop: Biscayne Blvd and Chopin Plaza
Description: Located at 100 Chopin Plaza, Toro Toro is celebrated chef/restaurateur Richard Sandoval's creative Pan-Latin interpretation of a contemporary steakhouse. This sophisticated and sexy concept is modeled after Sandoval's Dubai Toro Toro, which was named "Best Latin" and "Best New Restaurant" by Time Out. The restaurant's selection of meats, carved tableside rodizio-style, along with an array of small plates, composed main-plates and a la carte steaks draws foodies while Toro Toro's buzz-worthy bar, emphasizing Latin-inspired cocktails made with ultra-premium Latin spirits and a well-curated collection of fine wines from around the world, draws the cocktail crowd.
Miami, Florida
“lunch at Toro Toro”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The service was very friendly and Excellent. I met Excecutive Chef Alex at Toro Toro and he explained me the different dishes. I decided on a Prime Steak which was of excellent quality. One of the best steaks I ever had. It came with a nice salad and outstanding olive oil from Apulia ( Southern Italy ). Light oil but still with a little spicy aftertaste. A nice Sauvignon Blanc white wine from New Zealand wad the main course perfect.
Good quality price level !

• Visited May 2014
Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Claus B,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I am so glad that you enjoyed your lunch and had one of the best steaks you have ever eaten. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests feel that both our food and service was of great quality and value.

I look forward to having the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Madrid, Spain
“Best latin sophisticated food in Miami”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I went there during wine and food festival, i had an amazing service from a bartender called Alina. Food was delicious, fresh and tasty. I went to toro toro because of my friend Chef Bruno Oteiza was cooking there in food and wine event. I had a bunch of appetizers and they were simply delicious. Thanks Alina for the great service!!!

• Visited February 2014
Dear Imanol L,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at Toro Toro and received amazing service from Alina. I am most pleased to hear that your appetizer selections exceeded your expectations. Your wonderful comments have been shared with our team including Alina.

Thank you again for your comments. I look forward to your return.

Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Great Service”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

All the staff are great attending clients, food is very good, great for lunch and dinner with business associates.

Visited April 2014
Dear Carmen C,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I'm happy to hear that you received great service and enjoyed your meal.

I do hope it's not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing bar amazing food”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I just loved that lobby bar at intercontinental. I recently had a brunch at the toro toro. And was pleasantly surprised. The food at the buffet was outstanding and unlimited mimosas are so worth the price. The stuff is very nice and friendly. The bartender Alina was very professional and polite. Made sure I have everything I need. Can't wait to come back again and bring my friends with me to enjoy the best brunch in miami.

1 Thank Aleena H
Arminio R, Director of Operations at Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Aleena H,

Thank you so much for your review of Toro Toro. I am thrilled to hear that you had a 5-star experience and received excellent service from Alina. It's always a pleasure to hear that our guests were pleasantly surprised!

I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back soon!

Miami
“Great Brunch Experience”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

What a discovery!!!!. Recently I organized a 320 people dinner at the Intercontinental Miami. The very next day I was suppose to meet some friends at the lobby to decide where to go for brunch/lunch. We were thinking Miami Beach, the Grove...etc. While waiting for them at the lobby I was approached by a sever Alina, she asked if I wanted a drink, I said no thanks, I am just waiting for friends to go out for Brunch. She went away and minute later she comes back with the menu in her hand saying "why don't you have a Brunch here?" I was surprised, because first, I am not a fan of Hotel Brunches and second we just wanted to be outside, which I expressed to Alina, her answer was" just sit at this table look at the high ceiling and the light...it feels like being outside". By this time my friends arrived, Aline took her time to explain all the dishes and the drinks...Needless to say we were so impressed that we decided to stay. Now, here is when the fun started..., Alina, made a few suggestions they were all good. We order some bubbly, we ordered more food and our server was so gracious and pleasant (no pushy) that we put our brunch destiny in her hands. Every time we asked for some recommendation she was right on, came back with a delicious dish...Needless to say that the bubbly was flowing as well until late afternoon!!! Thanks to Alina, we not only discovered Toro Toro which a great Brunch place but we had a real memorably afternoon!!! Thanks Alina!!! It is just a pleasant experience when a server is not only pleasant and helpful, but professional as well...We will be back again and again!!!!

Dear Ben N,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests stumbled upon some of our great offerings by chance and walked away with a great experience. I'm thrilled that you and your friends enjoyed our brunch selections and received great service from Alina. Our staff goes above and beyond to ensure that our guests' needs are met and I'm proud that you were able to witness this firsthand.

I am so excited to hear that you plan to return! We look forward to welcoming you back.